Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, Seedord has left. and we have to decide who is the new owner of no.10. there are some candidates who deserve to wear that shirt. Recoba, Dalmat, and Ronaldo.

personally i prefer to see Ronnie in no.10 again like he did in the first season at Inter. but it will break "R9" word :) . i think Recoba should take this shirt. he is the appropriate player :cool:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Its gotta be Dalmat.I think he's hell of a prospect for the future and I think he'll be one of the key Inter players next season,i.e if Inter wants to win the title.I think Cuper should play him more often !!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
DALMAT

DALMAT could take 10 now !
none others could take that !

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well I don't think that Cuper or anyone else mind who wears which number but for me it is something important so...

No. 10 should go to: Dalmat

or if we get him to Ronaldinho

·
Registered
708 Posts
regardless of whether dalmat is a better player, recoba is a no. 10 in the truest sense of the word--aka zidane, rivaldo, bergkamp, del piero, totti, etc...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Bergkamp huh Bulldog?

My greatest regret abt Bergkhamp is not seeing him play for two more years as Holland's playmaker instead of striker. Then i think Holland would have been at their best.

Agreed. Bergkhamp towards the end of his international career and certainly in his last big tournament Euro 2000 was at his best and brilliant as hell as aplaymaker

As for Recoba i agree.....He is now the number ten. But Vieri might as k for it you never know

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I really think that Emre or Dalmat should have it. The nr. 10 should have a creativity and flair....both of these players have it....somebody who can read the game...simply great vision. Recoba is that kind of player aswell but I think it should be given to one of the young talents in the team.

I think of Hagi when I see nr. 10.....which is similiar to Emre

·
Registered
228 Posts
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
eeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

forever

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
kiwwy20 said:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
eeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

forever
he's joined milan already... :D:D:D

·
Registered
228 Posts
i know but seedorf will always be know as the no 10 in Inter history

forza Seedorf

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you know what? i think Dalmat is too young to be no.10 ;)
regarding Emre, :D he wasnt in "no.10 class" yet :eek:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maestro10 said:
And Tonjaw Seedorf was?
actually, since Ronnie and Baggio left the no.10 shirt. i cant see anyone 'deserve' it. but, there must be someone who is closest to 'no.10 class' take this shirt. and when Robbie left, Seedorf is the one ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts