Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if u r married, how much did u spend to have wedding ceremony, wedding banquet, and all the expenses in your country??? :confused:

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Carson35 said:
if u r married, how much did u spend to have wedding ceremony, wedding banquet, and all the expenses in your country??? :confused:
you about to tie the knot, Carson? :D :cool:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Carson35 said:
Sending out wedding invitations can be quite expensive. But in your case, I expect you'd just copy and paste them. ;)

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Boyo said:
Sending out wedding invitations can be quite expensive. But in your case, I expect you'd just copy and paste them. ;)
:howler: :howler:

Carson only needs one child, as he will copy and paste him :D

·
Banned
58 Posts
ilgenio said:
Nothing much actually, just 200 cows, 50 camels and 30 carriages full of coconuts.
hahahahahaa, i'm tearing a bit! lol-

the question is unfair- people all have very different lifestyles and circumstances. My father is getting married, and it is $375 per head, and there are over 300 guests now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
though I am not married I have plans to get married someday! beside my sister is a wedding coordinator, and I think she can help me for that!

·
Registered
57 Posts
wow, never knew so many of you were into having sex with the same girl for the rest of your life. :eekani:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Its costing me approximately £15,000......lets hope its worth it!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Has Lucky came on yet and told everyone that all the women are in line to be marrying him? :eekani: :googly: :D :pp

1 - 20 of 23 Posts