Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a tough one and perhaps one more of personal choice But I'm eager to know some of your guy's opinions.I think Roberto Baggio is up there but so are Platini,Zidane,Sivori and Scirea But my favourite is Baggio oh perhaps because he is my Fav.;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
1. Boniperti
2. Charles
3. Platini
4. Borel
5. Scirea
6. Sivori
7. Del Piero
8. Gentile
9. Zoff
10.Furino

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Hmm, on one hand you have the players of your generation. On the other, you have the old legends. You've seen games of the formers, they marked your childhood forever. You saw nothing but stats and reports regarding the latters.

Boniperti, Charles, Borel & co might have been twhat Juve had the best, somehow will never be anything but names to me.

Ciao.

·
Registered
274 Posts
1. Platini
2. Zidane
3. Sivori
4. Boniperti
5. Baggio
6. Charles
7. Zoff
8. Scirea
9. Del Piero
10. Parola

that's AFTER 2° World War

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Komari Komatose said:
that's AFTER 2° World War
Does it matter?

I go for Barale. As far as I'm concerned, noone has ever managed to monopolize my admiration the way he did.

Woah !

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have to admit, i wasn't priviledged to watch the very old players and i mean the 60's et al and watching videas doesn't do much for me so i will go by what i have actually seen
1 Platini
2 Del piero/ Baggio
3 Zidane
4 Zoff
5 Scirea
6 Brady/ Cabrini
7Bettega
8Davids/Tardelli
9Vialli
10 Kohler

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Platini and Alex.. ;) .. Nothing's going to change the fact that those two are the greatest player in Juve's

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A very interesting debate we have the underrated players like De agostini and Casiraghi for eg even though perhaps these two cant really be placed at the top.It's hard when you've got players of different era's,For me Baggio stands well high for his exploits in Serie A and Europe as for Sivori,Boniperti and Bettega for eg they were just as good unfortunately I have'nt had a chance to watch them in action.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bettega
Platini
Ferrara

... and Tudor:)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What about the unsung Heroes like Conte,Marocchi and Schillaci perhaps not in the greatest category but true fighters.;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
MR MEAZZA said:
What about the unsung Heroes like Conte,Marocchi and Schillaci perhaps not in the greatest category but true fighters.;)
Well unfortunately this is a greatest players thread so if youd be kind enought to start a greatest unsung heroes and we will make great contributions even if i disagree with the schilacci bit as i am not sure he spent more than 2 seasons at juve and sucked in his last one

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Monsieur D maybe I might start a new thread like Unsung Heroes or the Forgotten ones:) ,I have fun with these sought of Topics because it raises heaps of great opinions and ideas.
Id luv to see Footage of greats such as Bettega,Boniperti and Sivori for eg just to appreciate what great players they were.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts