Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full name: Johan Micoud
Born: 24/7/1973 in Cannes, France
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 13st
Clubs: Cannes, Bordeaux, Parma
Honours: French League Championship (1998/99), European Championship (2000)
League debut: 24 July 1993 (St Etienne 1-2 CANNES)
League appearances: 226, 42 goals
European appearances: 25, 6 goals
International debut: 18 August 1999 (Northern Ireland 0-1 FRANCE)
International appearances: 7
Career at a glance:
1993/94 Cannes (First Division): 34 appearances, 3 goals
1994/95 Cannes (First Division): 33 appearances, 7 goals
1995/96 Cannes (First Division): 32 appearances, 5 goals
1996/97 Bordeaux (First Division): 36 appearances, 8 goals
1997/98 Bordeaux (First Division): 29 appearances, 4 goals
1998/99 Bordeaux (First Division): 31 appearances, 9 goals
1999/00 Bordeaux (First Division): 31 appearances, 6 goals

And here is a photo of Johan Micoud: http://takis.simplenet.com/Euro/2000/finals/pl00000141.htm

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah AMO this is just regular info, i want extrodanary things like how is his pet named, how many kids he has.

I know you can do much better Amo;)

P A R M A ! ! ! ! !

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,I didnt write this stuff...copy and paste is all I did.:)

BUT my secret sources will reveal the information you ask...heheh :)

Size of shoes: 42 (European).He doesnt have any kids and he has a cat named Zizou.His last girlfriend's name was Marie but they split because she couldnt stand his cat and she,no matter how much he begged her,would never cook french fries for him.This is a thing no frenchman can take.He loves french fries and fish.When he scores goals the first thing that comes to his mind is a vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping.The first thing he looks at a woman is her eyes and he loves his mother more than his father because she always was giving him more pocket money than his old man.At his free time he studies tapes of Zidane and exercises on them with an orange at the bedroom of his house.When he swims he always wears a red swiming short and he adores the smell of french fries along with the famus perfume "farenight" by Cristian Dior.His favorite movie is "The taxi driver" and his favorite actor is Robert "Are ya talkin ta me" De Niro.When it rais he likes to stay home and sleep or write poems.He inspires his poems from picture of Laeticia Casta who by the way is his dream girl (whose not?:)).The most mad thing he has ever done is when he shaved the head of his cat so it looks a bit like Zidane.

So boys,dont mess with THE MAN (me that is) :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
funny one aren't you Amo!!!! i hear that Zidane has a donkey named Micoud...except that he didn't want to bring it to Italy...too dangerous for it....

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have to admit that was pretty funny...Your forum by the way considering it is Parma no offense is really entertaining...Kind of wish Fio had the same devotion, but then again we are for Firenze and who , who has ever lived in Firenze ever gives a crap about anything it is the florentine way...kind of like the appian way but without the dirt that seems to follow you into rome and well, who needs the pantheon anyway..

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The city of Parma is indeed quite small,quiet and dull but Parma,the football team,has tradionaly (how much tradition has Parma anyway...:)) been one of the most entartaining sides apart from last year.So its normal our forum is fan :).I liked Firenze very much when I visited it and I kinda liked that bridge thing good.Very nice city and many greek students there...

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
and where will he play next winter??????well,malesani think he should need time to get adapted with serie A,so micoud will be on loan to brescia:confused::D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I'm a non - smoker,i mean i'm serious.remember last season when u bought Ortega to Parma.u hope much from him to replace Veron's role,and then realize that he is great but selfish.now i guess same case with micoud.:p:p:p
i suppose your president should ask Cragnoti and Erickson how to make a great buy:D:D:D
remember last season they sold Vieri(best Lazio's player98/99)and bought Veron :final result:DOUBLE CHAMPION MAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Guess" is a key word.You dont know micoud so the best youi have to do is wait and see.Maybe you should also see the signings of Parma this summer and possibly the Crespo deal where we are scrweing you big time.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
yeah....i'm looking forward to watching him play on the field.see whether the romour which says he is the next zidanne is true or just bull's****.
also wanna see how parma can do next season:
to win Coppa Italia = maybe
Scudetto = not a chance buddy :eek::eek::eek:
UEFA cup= Hopefully u can steal it again from galatasaray

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hehe, good one ol' buddy Amo!:D One thing you have to watch out for, is that presentations like that reveal your real personality. thx to that we know many things not about Micoud, but you - Taxi Driver and so o...not that that's bad of course:D Anyway Micoud is really good, so don't worry, he'll be great for Parma. Good luck!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts