589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andersson is going he is the captain of the swedish team

Rivaldo is going he will be the star of the tournament

Christianval is going he is the future Desailly

Enrique is going he is the spirit of Spain and Barca

Coco is going left wing in italy squad

5 players going for sure !!!!!!!!!!!

This is serious only the best of the best go to the world cup and Barca don`t seem to have many of those...:confused:

But Saviola should have been selected and they are gonna regret it cause Caniggia isn`t good enought anymore to choose a injured player ahead of Saviola ????Wake up !!!!!

Bonano still have a chance to to as a third keeper...
Xavi still has a little possibility as well cause Pep in injured but spain has lots and lots good cm...

I really think this is worrying Barca has to do something now...

:D The future looks quite bright anyway with players like Xavi,Saviola,Rochemback,MOtta,Babangida,Christianval and Puyul

BUt now it`s time to build for the future and the first thing is to get a very good coach and that`s why I want all people that lives in or near Barcelona to go there and Show them that we don`t want Van Gaal...You can vote at www.sport.es and www.elmundodeportivo.es I would go for Bianchi and swap Kluivert for Crespo and Rivo for Riquelme and Overmars for D`allesandro and finally F. De Boer and Abelardo,Sergi for Collocino...

That is in my opinion a team for the future and for now...

Cheers:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Compare that with ie Real Madrid...

Casillas
Geremi
Hierro
Carlos
Helguera
Makelele
McManaman
Solari
Figo
Zidane
Morientes
Munitis
Raul

I will very very soon start crying...:fero:

·
Registered
555 Posts
A part of this is due to the fact that Holland didn't qualify (fuc.king Van Gaal :fero: ). Otherwise Kluivert, De boer, Overmars, Cocu and reiziger (5 players) would all be playing at the WC.

Another big factor in this is the one you've mentioned too: we have a lot of youngsters!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Christanval, Puyol, Luis Enrique, Rivaldo, Andersson and Coco. Maybe also Xavi, Saviola and Bonano.

J.Saviola> Use your brain! Why would you like to see many Barça players go to the World Cup? They will be injured or in bad shape when they come back and woon`t be able to play on the same level the next season. Remember 1994/95 with Stoitchkov and Romario?

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Look Robban we agree on something!!:D:D :D :D :confused: :confused: :D :D :D
It´s better for Barca not to have as many players in the WC cause it´s a long season and they have played alot of matches and need the summer to rest in order to be fully fit for next year.....

M

·
0 Posts
A part of this is due to the fact that Holland didn't qualify (fuc.king Van Gaal ). Otherwise Kluivert, De boer, Overmars, Cocu and reiziger (5 players) would all be playing at the WC.
Very good point...otherwise we'd probably have about the same as Real Madrid....is it just me that is scared that a coach like van Gaal cant qualify a team like Holland (with players like Van Nistelrooy, Davids, Stam, Van Der Vaart, Kluivert etc etc.) for the world cup and is gonna be OUR coach next season. :depress:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
xavi. puyol and luis enrique are in spanish list
bonano gets the argentina lists.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts