Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I heared that Baia is coming back to Barca next season, is it true?

i would like to see him with Barca , my best team in Spain..

and what about Hesp and the new french goalkeeper ?

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
I think the three keepers will be Dutruel, Hesp and Reina in that order. I know that Serra Ferrer is very keen on Reina and wants him as third choice. Also Hesp has said he's got a contract and is not going anywhere. The question is what are they going to do with Baia and Arnau?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think that Barcelona badly needs a new keeper because Hesp is hopeless he shouldn't be anywhere near a club like Barcelona. Baia will be ok but still there are better keepers out there.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think the same as Roger. I think Hesp has planned to be 2nd goalie at Barça next year, and then retire to stay at Barça. We didn't sign Dutruel for no use, so he will be our first choice then. Baia will probably be sold and Arnau will probably be loaned out.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Heh, I hope it's Dutruel. If you think about it French goalies are the first choice for 3 of the biggest clubs in Europe. 1) Inter - Frey 2) Barca - Dutruel 3) ManU - Barthez.
:)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I hope for Vitor Baia as the first goalie too, cause Dutruel hasn´t really impressed me yet. Maybe (hopefully) that will change.
Well, that´s what I hope. But I think the same as Roger: Dutruel, Hesp, Reina.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts