Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gala linked seriously with bratu and petre..
bratu should be strýker while petre play at midfield,
can you advise me how those players??? can they really have something special?????

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
They are both worthy I must say. Bratu is a very fast attacking player with a good shot and vision. Meanwhile, Petre is a defensive midfielder who gets everyone involved in the game, I remember reading about him years ago and how he models his game after Redondo. Great prospects still in the Rom league. Both are very young still!

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
EclipsE said:
They are both worthy I must say. Bratu is a very fast attacking player with a good shot and vision. Meanwhile, Petre is a defensive midfielder who gets everyone involved in the game, I remember reading about him years ago and how he models his game after Redondo. Great prospects still in the Rom league. Both are very young still!
If I may add they were both called up to the NT...in the past ;)

I think Bratu is still part of the Romanian NT

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
How old are they and whats their season records ??? Gala is making the Romanian stars again :D Terim opened his eyes and dipped into one of the best markets in Europe :D Gabriel Tamas, Florentin Bratu & Petre is the new generation of Popescu's, Hagi's & Ilie's at Galatasaray :D all that needs to be done now is us getting rid of Ali Lukunku and Abel Xavier :D

·
Registered
25,382 Posts
Ovidiu Petre is a tall, very strong 22 years old defensive midfielder with very good vision and passing abilities. He plays for FC National. He's got to work on his mentality and on his defensive play, but he has a lot of room to improve. He was very close to sign for ajax last Winter but then some paperwork problems prevented him to do so. That was a huge blow for him, which resulted in a mediocre second part of the season.

Chances of Galatasaray to buy him: 100%.. if Gala makes a bid. FC National has very serious economic problems and the player really wants to play for a stronger team.

Florin Bratu is a 23 years old striker from Rapid Bucharest (Pancu's former team). He is 1.86 meters tall and he is very, very fast in both sprints/changing direction as well as on the flat. He is technical (like all the good Romanian players) and has a very good mentality. He is insistent, he works hard and he takes daring choices. He's quite efficient and he can score from difficult situations.

If you want to see photos of these two, go to www.romfotbal.com and then scroll down the menu on the Left side of the screen. Click on "Player Stats" and then click on "Promising players". Once you're there, search by club (FC National and Rapid Bucharest)

·
Registered
25,382 Posts
Prince-T said:
Is this the Petre that was struck by lightning, or was that the CM3 legend Florentin Petre?

Florentin Petre is the one who got struck by lightening and who then had hepatitis.

This is another Petre, his first name is Ovidiu and he plays for FC National (Fl. Petre plays for Dinamo)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
hi, lupisor lupetto and romania freaks here,

i am glad to have young romanians to gala but on the other hand its a pity to lose them in romanian league.

hope they will improve more and more to come for their national team.
im keen to the euro 2004 qualifying,too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts