Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real has proved that it is one of the best teams in the world if not the best. Both MU and Lazio are no longer in the Cl, so that topic is really funny.

D

·
0 Posts
I believe that on a good day Real is better than Man Utd, but it's a fact that Man Utd are more consistent troughout the season.

Actually they are probably the best team in Europe in this aspect. Whether you like Man Utd or not, you still have to respect the fact that they always go to win, it could be playing away to Wimbledon, Bradford or Arsenal.

Congrats to Man Utd for the Premiership title. I think Van Nisterlooj (spelling??) is a very good buy, but you guys should more look for some quality defenders...

F

·
0 Posts
Hahahahahahhahahah i agree man u suck and keep on suckin real rules and so does lazio cozza manu you think youre aggresive but you aint

D

·
0 Posts
Just because Real beat Man utd on that night does not make them better overall, and certainly not the best in the world. Man Utd had just as many chances in that game, but Real scored with the chances they had, Man Utd's chances were either saved briliantly by Casillas or they just put it wide.
I thought Man Utd played better throughout the game, but I'm glad Real progresses.
On a different note, Man Utd have just won the League title having scored an increddible 87 goals in 34 matches, Real's hopes have all but faded after going down 4-2 to Racing Santander, and Real have scored just 54 goals in 34 matches, the price for over-confidence will eventually be paid, Real's second to none chance of winning the treble is now no chance what so ever, theyv'e dropped to 4th, with 4 games to play, 5 points behind the leaders who have a game in hand.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well Real lost to another lower ranked Spanish team...4-2 i think.
Maybe the Spanish League is more competitive but Real's chance of winning the Spanish league is pretty much over. (from what I heard)
On the other hand Man United won the league with four games left...
Perhaps the EPL is easier than the Spanish League or Man Utd are more consistent than Real...you decide.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

L

·
0 Posts
Man. Utd. is way better than Real Madrid.
and i like RM and im not crazy about Utd.
so im judging fairly! what does United have to do to convince the world that they ARE the best?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
ah
win the champion's league...?
and if they do win again, not by 2 goals in last 2 mins
not have the other team dominate the game for 90 mins
wat else
win the world club championship, and if you dont win, dont say that you didnt care about it. if you hadnt, would you have sent your best players?

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

D

·
0 Posts
luca, Man Utd way better than Real Madrid ???

Do you remember about a recent CL quarter-final tie ?

Obviously not !

Actually even Ferguson admitted Real was the better team....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
but not Celta Vigo it seems.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good one pool! hehe Juventus is the biggest heap of sh!t on this earth! only Barcelona is bigger :)

And of course Real Madrid CF is the best and all you losers shoud accept this ;)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Answer: real real what Sosiedad ????

talking about ****

Da **** teams
real mierda madrid/juve /liverpool/arsenal

Visca el BARCA!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts