Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think argentina is better,not because
i 'm fan of argentina and i lived there for 2 years, because in deffense we
are always the best in south america, and in the mean time we have the best midfield in the world, like veron , gallardo, killy
and forwards like lopez, bati and crespo,
and these guys are ruling europe, and i bet
that argentina can always beat brasil, and win the wc 2002.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brazil is better in my opinion and I'm Argentinian. Argentina's players are going to get older in couple of years, Bati will be around 32, Redondo about the same, Brazil has already national team players like ronaldinho and alex, argentina has nothing since than. I don't see Crespo as the successor of Batistuta, Ariel Ortega doesn't get enough playing time and Ayala is not even a starting player in his team, this are serious problems because these are the best players Argentina can offer. They need to start trying players such as Aimar more often, even Gallardo deserves a try. Saviola and Riquelme need to get experience playing with the national team because Bati won't be around for ever.The up and downs of Argentina has also worry me, right we cheer because we defeated Venezuela and Chile, I rather wait to see what happens when we play Brazil, Colombia and Uruguay.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A year ago i would of have said Brazil but know i cant tell,.Argentina has realy grew into an unbelievably skillfull team lately.I mean argentina has always beena one of the best teams ever but in the last couple of years they have droped of but now they are nothing but class. :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
this topic is gonna bring the brazilians here for a big debate...right now, brazil and argentina rule the world...we must be proud of that..but if the time comes down to brazil and argentina in the world cup finals, ARGENTINA IS GOING TO WIN!!!!

FORZA ARGENTINA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tough to tell bu Brazil has the edge in my opinion.They never seem to run out of talent while Argentina really lacks some talented defenders.You cany just walk with Sensini,Ayala and Chamot,the same defenceive line from the early 90es!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think Argentina and Brazil are about equally strong. They played recently two games within a few days. Argentina won 2-0 in Buenos Aires and Brazil won 4-2 in Rio. 4-4 on aggregate shows how tight it is.

Argentina have always had the best defence of the two nations, where as Brazil might have had the edge in attack. If you look at individual players only, I must say that Argentina impress me the most. Veron, Batistuta, Redondo, Almeyda, Zanetti, Crespo and C.Lopez are absolutely the best of the best available in their respective positions.

------------------
Webmaster
http://worldcup.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
AMOROSO!

What are you talking about?!? Sensini, is all but a substitute, sure he may start certain games here and there, but he no longer really starts. Chamot, has been selected once in the last 18 games. Ayala, has generally performed well for Argentina ,and is still only about 27 years old. How about Walter Samuel who is only 22(Roma bought him for US$19 Million) and Mauricio Pochettino? Both are excellent defenders that are playing regularly for Argentina. Pochettino, has impressed a number of clubs like Real Madrid, Barca and Sunderland in England, and looks bound for a Summer move. The up and coming defenders, that Argentina are producing are excellent. This generation of 19-23 years old's includes players such as Quiroga, Mendez, Cufre, Placente, Milito, Grabinski and Roldan, to name but a few.

·
Registered
421 Posts
guys it obvios ,why that quuestion
ARGENTINA VS (all the team together)
argentina win ,haaahhaha
OFFCOURSE ARGENTINA BETTER THAN BRAZIL

who said that we are older player
did u know that more than half of thee team
iis from the olymbic team in atlanta
we were building this great team during last
3-4 years and now everyone know what argentina can doo in this great team
brazil got ronaldinho and alex
we got players more powerful and skills
aimar,saviola,requelmi,samuel...and more

about the defence i can tell u that we cconsidered from the best deefence line in the world
ayala IS GREAT LEADER ANND DEFENDER
SAMUEL HE IS GREAAAAAT
sensini he is full of experiance
pochitino he is a key player with his team

bye

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brazil is by far the best team in the world. They have by far the most skilled and talented players on the planet, and their strongest first XV consists almost entirely over world-class players, with the exception of the keeper, Brazil have never had such an excellent keeper, but Argentina's keeper/s aren't better.

Not saying Argentina have not got very good players, they have a great crop of players, strong candidates for WC 2002, but Brazil are just one step better than not only Argentina, but also Holland,Spain,France, the 3 best European teams at the moment.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think its more of the name brazil that they get more favor from the fans around the world, but the fact is that if you are the best you are the best...it doesnt matter what country you are and i say that argentina is the best team in the world...they are the most dangerous team in wc2002.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
I am better than both of them! ha ha

why do people start the same topics over and over and over again

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Argentina..nuff said

------------------
Futbol de America Latina:
http://www.geocities.com/jwf1200/

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I think Cambodia is the best :)
When you guys win 4 WC and win a Libertadores (since 96 you guys do get it!!) :) then come and talk to me...so I can convince all of yu of who's the best :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
za da lafiel
do u really think that history is proving who si the best NOW .....
other wise ....we all know that real football started after 1970 ....after the countries who involved in wars rebuilt them selves ...can u please tell me wut brazil did after that and inside 25 years ...they wre peace of ignorance teamn that no body really cared about u.....
well wuts ur players man now

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
JOrdanian guy,
25 years is from 1975 till today!
SO starting :
78 WC: We were the moral champions, after Argentina bought the Peruvian team and their argentinian born goalkeeper.
82WC: We made the best team ever in this period
86WC: lost on penaltis...if we had not lost on penaltis we could have beaten Argeintina in the final
90WC: Ok we had a horrible team mailny cause of the amanger, but we lost to Argentina after we had our best game in the cup, kicking loads of balls on gola and having Argentina make only 2 shots on goal and beating us.
94 WC. WORLD CHAMPIONS
98 WC: lost in the final when we claer favourites to just walk past France.

Copa America:

83: Lose to uruguay on the final.....they put dogs beat up our players everything...the whole crap happened in MOntivedeo...as usual.

89: COpa America champions. Bebeto scores a beauty agaisnt Argentina :)

91: WIth probably our worse team ever we get the second place

95: lose the final in Urugay after the referee gave off side on a clear Edmundo goal in the second half..lost on penaltis

97: champions with no sweat
99: champions with no sweat

U-21:
83: world champions in mexico
85: world champions in russia
91: lose in the final to Portuhgal. We had 3 legal goals dissaloud in the first 10 minutes of the game...the referree was bribed!! lost on penaltis
93: world champions in australia
95: lose in the final to argentina when we played much better

u-17: current world champions!

Clubs:
76. Cruzeiro win the libertadores

81: Flamengo win the liberatadreos and the toyota cup with the base of the 82 WC.

83 . Gremio win the libertadores adn the toyota cupwith Renato Gaucho breaking the spine of every left back in the world

92-93: Sao Paulo win the libertadores and the yota cup twice...making the best team of the decade both in south america and europe (note I HATE sao paulo..i support Corinthians...i'm not being biased!)

94: sao paulo lose the libertadroes on penaltis to Velez Sarsfield after the murdered Velez had home.

95: Gremio win the libertadores

97. Cruzeiro win the libertadores
98: vasco win the libertadores
99: palmeiras win the libertadores
2000: Corinthians are world champions with vasco coming in second place

Copa Mercosur:

98: Palmeiras champions
99: Flamengo champions

I will not go on the Copa COnmebol but our clubs were the ones that most won!
Alos we are teh club that has the biggest number of foreign players playing aborad! :)
I hope I have made it clear who is the best now JOrdanian guy.....if not I think you should "educate" yourself better :) :) :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wut a great history ze dal la feil ..
i respect u man ..with no harm and hard feelings ....
by the way ..the history u wrote and the years u were talking about u were the best scorers ..and the bad defenders and u cant win like that ..so u weren,t the best teram mano ....
then when u talk abot Copa America u have to stand and do the marshal respect to Argentina ..........15 times ..and i dont consider the once before 1970 .......
and by the way ze dal la feil ....
i didnt hear alot about u beating argentina ...and its 30 win for each other and the 31 one for argentina is comming in Brazil ..:")
mano
ARGENTINA is the BEST

1 - 20 of 36 Posts