Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...would go out with a chick for money?
...would go out with a guy for money?

·
Administrator
52,417 Posts
And you used to be the official P.I.M.P. of XT? Seriously now...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Osman said:
And you used to be the official P.I.M.P. of XT? Seriously now...

:D

i know but, is it really good to be shameless and root every chick you can for U2 tickets and an appartment right in the middle of the city overlooking bars and other hot chicks? You know, being a "pimp" is very diplomatic. Sometimes it can be too much too fast.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy Christ said:
Depends of the quality and quantity.

but thats the point....would you blatenly lie to a chick for the sake of using her?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
It's like that old joke. A well-dressed executive sits next to a gorgeous blonde on an airplane, and after 20 minutes he decides to ask her a question. "Excuse me young lady, I was wondering. Would you have sex with me for one million dollars?"

The lady looks at him surprised, ponders the offer for a moment and answers "Yes, for one million dollars I would."

The executive then replies "And would you do it for fifty dollars?" To which the lady angrily replies "What do you think I am, a whore?"

And the guy answers "We've already established that you are one; now we're just discussing the price." :D :greed:

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Garrincha said:
It's like that old joke. A well-dressed executive sits next to a gorgeous blonde on an airplane, and after 20 minutes he decides to ask her a question. "Excuse me young lady, I was wondering. Would you have sex with me for one million dollars?"

The lady looks at him surprised, ponders the offer for a moment and answers "Yes, for one million dollars I would."

The executive then replies "And would you do it for fifty dollars?" To which the lady angrily replies "What do you think I am, a whore?"

And the guy answers "We've already established that you are one; now we're just discussing the price." :D :greed:
:howler:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Garrincha said:

Hahaha. :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Garrincha said:

a teacher once told me that. its a pretty good story i must say.

So now the question comes:

What is your price? ...mine is a good lunch and dinner.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'm easy, buy me a beer and you'll need a JACK to peel me off your sofa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts