Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Cassano for my mind,he's an absolute genius.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Martins for me ...how long is he gonna wait for his starting place .....throw vieri out ...bring the genius in. I know its for players but i think Guidolin deserve to be mentioned to ...i think he is the best coach at the moment for what he doing with Palermo especially when u have Zamparini as ur president.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
For me it has to be Cannavaro :eek:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
mmmm damnit i wanted to vote for Nestor but i can't:wallbang:

So, i really don't know,maybe Montella

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Montella? What the...? This, coming from someone who broke into hysterics when someone claimed he was better than Gilardino, and, would outscore him come the end of the season? This, coming from someone who said Vincenzo was nothing more than a ‘decent striker’?? :eek: Bwahhahaha :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
romafan53 said:
Montella? What the...? This, coming from someone who broke into hysterics when someone claimed he was better than Gilardino, and, would outscore him come the end of the season? This, coming from someone who said Vincenzo was nothing more than a ‘decent striker’?? :eek: Bwahhahaha :howler: :howler:
Oh yeah I remember that, Man they were really having a go at you aswell :howler:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
romafan53 said:
I still don't consider him better than Gilardino but Montella is admitedly having his best year in Serie A. And I didn't say decent, I said "fine". Just not on Adriano's, Sheva's et al.'s level, something Gilardino will most probably be if he's not already... ;)

As for this year's performances, at least I can admit it when I'm wrong.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Just not on Adriano's, Sheva's et al.'s level, something Gilardino will most probably be if he's not already... ;)
I agree, and i'm thankful he's not on the same level as Shevchenko or Adriano, and that he's two goals(and a whole other level) ahead of them.

As for this year's performances, at least I can admit it when I'm wrong.
No shame in being wrong, it's wheter you learn from it or not is what matters.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Adriano.

·
Registered
60,526 Posts
I wonder why people are mentioning Cannavaro ?

Granted, he's improved on the performances that he's had for Inter but there are many players doing better this season. Hell, even his central defensive partner Thuram is having a better season and he has covered up Cannavaro a lot.

Camoranesi is another Juve player having a better season than Cannavaro.

Since I can't pick Adriano (IMHO, he's the best) then I'd choose Montella. :shades:

·
Registered
581 Posts
i'd say montella or cassano but since i can't

sheva...scores, assists,and grew his hair

1 - 20 of 32 Posts