Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this topic of discussion has been discussed in depth before but I feel it can make an interesting debate.So who does get the honour of the best Juventus striker of all time?A poll could be used if possible perhaps. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cacìni said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm gonna pop a fuse soon
What's up your :ass: this time?Geesus! :moan: :yawn:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
lol, i completely forgot aobut him

I don't know why they ever got him. A 27 year old that was good for nothing. He wasnt' even young, to sort of assume he would become something.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RoBi said:
Juve's bset striker in my opinion has been Baggio.
here,here :thumbsup: you'd get my vote there even though there would be plenty of debate for discussion. :eekani:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Cacìni said:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY are you so increeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedibly bad at your own native tongue? Why?!
Whaaaaaaaaaat's is your problem this time Dickweed?and I repeat what is your problem you toss! :irritate:Why don't you just get a life you sad sod. :rolleyes:Maybe looking at such a sad brainless **** as yourself being so judgemental yet only being able to dish out such pathetic drivel makes me bring out such sorry words. :doh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Del Piero

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Pippo... after all, he is "The Essence of Football" :D .

Sivori, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Charles and John Hansen are good for a mention too.

...and Pranching Schumi must be complimented for the stellar discussion this topic was certain to generate :star: .

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Trez is climbing this list at an incerdible pace, and before he puts an end to his Juve career I think he will be the number one striker of all time.

Juventus has been blessed with some incredible strikers trough the years though. One I've heard several stories about and was very proud of even though I have never seen him play and he was way before my time is John Charles. The man could score a couple of goals and later in the game switch position and to CB and perform just as good there as I've heard. To boot with, he never get booked in his entire career. Sounds like and increrible player and person, and I'm saddened by the fact that he was before my time. RIP Charles.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
John Charles, I saw a documentary on him, he was class. Usually big players get a lot more stricter refereeing, his footballing brain was the reason he didnt get booked, plus he scored and created loads. Even played CB for sometime :D

Baggio is another I guess

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hasuni said:
Trez is climbing this list at an incerdible pace, and before he puts an end to his Juve career I think he will be the number one striker of all time.

Juventus has been blessed with some incredible strikers trough the years though. One I've heard several stories about and was very proud of even though I have never seen him play and he was way before my time is John Charles. The man could score a couple of goals and later in the game switch position and to CB and perform just as good there as I've heard. To boot with, he never get booked in his entire career. Sounds like and increrible player and person, and I'm saddened by the fact that he was before my time. RIP Charles.
as much as i respect trezeguet and what he has done for us i still hope that we will not beat Del Piero as the best goal scorer...Del Piero is my favorite football player:)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Mirza said:
as much as i respect trezeguet and what he has done for us i still hope that we will not beat Del Piero as the best goal scorer...Del Piero is my favorite football player:)
I love Del Piero just as much as anyone, but Trezeguet is a better STRIKER then him. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts