Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
modified.

all great things come to those who wait.

stay focus, and you will be the eye of the tiger.

::breaks into dance::

·
Registered
243 Posts
i'm real nervous....
just have to be confident....
i have an exam at 930 so i might miss the final minutes....gahhh
anyways...

FORCA PORTUGAL!!!!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Sleeping is out for me tonite. A carton of cigarettes, two bottles of single malt scotch, and a free beautiful hooker just might calm me before game time.

Forca Portugal.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RedEagle said:
Sleeping is out for me tonite. A carton of cigarettes, two bottles of single malt scotch, and a free beautiful hooker just might calm me before game time.

Forca Portugal.
Same here, well apart from the hooker part what with me being a girl.:D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i'm dieng for the game to be played already, but another part of me doesnt want it to end yet cause what IF we lose. WE are out then it means our World Cup dream is over, which i dont want to happen. We'll see but i have confidence in our team, and mark my word we'll win tommorow by this score

2-0 pauleta and figo with the goals

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yeah, watching these games and waiting for the game is making me crazy.

France couldn't beat Denmark, Argentina couldn't beat Sweden, Italy couldn't beat Mexico and Croatia couldn't beat Ecuador.

I think it's time to put an end to this nonsense. Please let us beat Korea.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
I am getting anxious not nervous. Why? Everyone is missing this simple point which I think AO needs to address to the team. The pressure is more on Korea than us. They are playing at home, they are playing decent football, and they want to avoid being put into the history books. That being the first host country to not to get out of the first round.

Portugal make have the expectation but Korea knows what the hell is going on and according to some of my contacts in the Far East are scared sh!tless if you read some of the newspapers.

I will say this. The nation of Portugal is made from the toughest fabric around. The heart, the soul, and the mystique of this football team will show its self tomorrow and the World will finally see why we are a sleeping giant.

I will be with Red, with the exception of cigarettes and scotch. I prefer smokeless chew (Kodiak of course) with a bottle of Macieira in my Lazy Boy.....

Of course, with a nice Cohiban Cigar sitting and waiting in my humidor when this game's over and seeing how we match up against Italy or Mexico......

Have faith, this is our time and I think we are about to run a clinic never seen before in Korea....

FORCA PORTUGAL
:fero::fero::boxing::boxing:

G

·
**** im so nervous. They will be confident and have a loud home croud. I dont like the way things are going we could be next big team to lose out. :(

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
manuel said:
**** im so nervous. They will be confident and have a loud home croud. I dont like the way things are going we could be next big team to lose out. :(
Hey Manuel, I appreciate the conern but posts like this don't help us out. You need to save the pessimistic attitude for something else. You need to be optimistic. Someone is watching over us, trust me.

·
Registered
549 Posts
ive been nervous since we lost ot USA. This game is going to be a nail biter, and i will not be able to stand it if we go down a goal, where you get that deep pain in your heart. For me, if Portugal doesnt get through, i will practically have no drive to watch any more of the games, because they will just upset me more knowing portugal couldve been there. We have to win this game tomorrow

im also cutting it close with exams, i have a final to take late in the morning so as soon as the game is over i got to get to school quickly(and if we lose i will do horrible on the final anyway)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
thats why i thank God that i am done with school. Even on monday when the game against poland was giving, i misssed the second half completly cause of graduation reherseals

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
monkski said:

Same here, well apart from the hooker part what with me being a girl.:D
Who says girls can't enjoy the oldest profession ;) :D

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I have faith in our guys....figo, rui, pauleta and the boys are getting better each game...they will show the world how we beat Holland, Germany and others...we are PORTUGAL....

come on boys...on to round 2....

forca portugal

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Since no-one is supporting the Koreans I think I will, come on the Koreans. If Portugal play like they did in the first game they will get it tight so: Mon the Koreans

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
bigscotty said:
Since no-one is supporting the Koreans I think I will, come on the Koreans. If Portugal play like they did in the first game they will get it tight so: Mon the Koreans
:wth: No one is supporting Korea because this is the Portuguese Forum ;)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, I didn't get up to watch the USA game, and throughout the day I had this worrying feeling.... but I didn't get up to watch the poland game, and I felt no worry at all.... but this time I am getting up early.... but I haven't felt an ounce of worry. I have the utmost confidence!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AXP103 said:

Who says girls can't enjoy the oldest profession ;) :D
Hehehe. true! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts