Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a interview, Bruce Buck, the Chelsea chairman, didn't want to confirm that Avram Grant will continue as Chelsea manager next season. Maybe Grant will return to his old position as general director...

So, if Chelsea need a new manager, who do you want? I have a clear favourite: Michael Laudrup. The reasons: he represents the change of style that we need, he was a superb player and is an excellent person with the fans and the media, to train with a legend like him will stimulate the younger players. He wants to play attacking football and is doing an excellent job in Getafe (the game against Bayern was a clear example). He has confidence in the youngs and will have a good relationship with Frank Arnesen to work in the same way (Jose and Arnesen had problems I think).

What do you think? :smileani:

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
he has to be a winner, and sadly rijkaard is the only realistic availability, i dont think lippi and mancini can succeed in england.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Laudrup is a Living Legend. I like this idea. What was his coaching pedigree before Getafe? assistant at Real was it?
Michael Laudrup Managerial stats:
Brondby Denemark 132 games Win 76 Loose 31 Draw 25 Win% 57.56%
Getafe CF Spain 30 Games Win 11 Loose 6 Draw 13 Win% 36.67%

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Lippi; Scolari; Hiddinck;

·
Registered
59,245 Posts
Ruud Gullit

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
you will get Hiddink.. he is a maestro, the best coach in the world no doubt..
closely followed by the one and only Avram Grant :howler:

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
George graham if attractive football is a must

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I wonder what happens if Chelsea go on to win the Champions League and the Premiership...what would the opinion of Grant be then? That's something Mourinho never did...

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I wonder what happens if Chelsea go on to win the Champions League and the Premiership...what would the opinion of Grant be then? That's something Mourinho never did...
will be still the same..

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
If he ends up winning both; we will give him a life long contract and build a statue infront of the Stadium.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Koeman's available this summer, you'll also recieve a free Maduro with him (and maybe a David Silva).

1 - 20 of 104 Posts