Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Leverkusen are a dangerous side on the attack, but I want revenge for what happened in the semis, so bring them on.
I do not want to face Milan, Inter and Monaco, as these are great teams. And while Juventus, might be better than all of them, we have a great record against them, so I would like to face em, if we did not get Bayer.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I voted for Milan, i haven't ever seen you play them i don't think, nights like that is what the CL should be all about. :star:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
For a great Champions League night, it would be great to face Milan, but I would rather face them later on.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Juventus should be it.

Your record against Juve is good and I wont mind you getting rid of them in the early stages ;)

nEEbz

ps: though i wont mind them getting rid of you as well :tongue:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
God. I voted for Monaco. Simply because they look the easiest team to beat of those teams. And they don't play much negative football either. Sounds good for me!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Drito said:
Leverkusen are a dangerous side on the attack, but I want revenge for what happened in the semis, so bring them on.
Fergie would want revenge against them for hampering his retirement plans. :D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Drito said:
I do not want to face Milan, Inter and Monaco, as these are great teams. And while Juventus, might be better than all of them, we have a great record against them, so I would like to face em, if we did not get Bayer.
I'll go along with that. It's about time there was a decent European grudge match.

Incidentally, does anyone know when the draw is?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Monaco/Bayer Leverkusen, a very easy choice because I would like to see us avenge the semi final defeat, and Monaco like to attack, so it would not be too hard too get in behind their defence

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I voted for Monaco, coz out of all the teams they look the least intimidating (they might not be the easiest though).

My second choice would be Leverkusen for reasons already mentioned. I just want revenge for what happened in the semi final game. Adimttedly it might not turn out to be much of a revenge.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Glen said:
Hope you get Milan or Inter :). Difficult for both and at least one rival will be out of the reckoning afterwards :).
Juve vs Man Utd is a classic :shades: tradition is everything* :stuckup:

*results included ;)

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
I hope Man United get Bayer Leverkusen. Then at least one of the little clubs with no chance of being domestic champions will make it through to the 1/4 Finals.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
I hope Man United get Bayer Leverkusen. Then at least one of the little clubs with no chance of being domestic champions will make it through to the 1/4 Finals.
It's strange....

You'd expect Liverpool or Arsenal fans to be 'ABUs', but more often than not it's supporters of piddling little teams that nobody cares about, and of course - the little Englanders. :D

Liverpool and Arsenal supporters(real ones, not people who "support" 4 teams) are a lot more open to interesting conversations.

At least you didn't use the cliched 'Manure' or 'ManYooooooo". :thmbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
My voice- to Monaco. I think, it's the best variant for ManU. Even despite of 5-0 in LaCoruna I don't think that Monaco is so strong for now. Leverkusen isn't good opponent, and Italian ones... hm, no:D

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Stretford said:
It's strange....

You'd expect Liverpool or Arsenal fans to be 'ABUs', but more often than not it's supporters of piddling little teams that nobody cares about, and of course - the little Englanders. :D

Liverpool and Arsenal supporters(real ones, not people who "support" 4 teams) are a lot more open to interesting conversations.

At least you didn't use the cliched 'Manure' or 'ManYooooooo". :thmbup:
In reality i support five teams (no need for inverted commas because I spend all my money going to games) but there's no room for Borussia Mönchengladbach next to the Avatar.
I certainly prefer Man United to Liverpool because, unlike Liverpool, United had real supporters back in the eighties.
Old Trafford used to have an atmosphere then.
Still, if you stay crap for another couple of years all those middle-class geeks at MU home games will switch to Arsenal and Chelsea, and you'll be a football club again:)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts