·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lyon (France)
Chelsea (England)
Inter (Italy) or Porto (Italy)
Juventus (Italy) or Real Madrid (Spain)
Arsenal (England) or Bayern Munich (Germany)
Monaco (France) or PSV Eindhoven (Holland)
Bayer Leverkusen (Germany) or Liverpool (England)

If I were you I would want to face PSV or Monaco or Lyon or Porto or Inter (well that is my personal choice, but first things first, we gotta defeat the Hardest opponents in the European Champions next week)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I really want Real to get kicked out of the CL , bye bye galacticos :pp

It doesnt matter to me , as long as Real is out .... :D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Porto (Italy)
Really, Pulsar, you should at least know where your opponents come from.

And I don't care who we play. To win, we have to beat them all anyway.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Milan could beat anybody right now, including Chelsea, so they probably don't care who they face.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ruffian said:
Really, Pulsar, you should at least know where your opponents come from.

And I don't care who we play. To win, we have to beat them all anyway.
Sorry it was a mistake I meant Portugal

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I want another big adversary, until the end of the competition
We tend to **** up too much when we face teams that look significantly less powerful on paper
So any non-italian team would do, madrid or chelski fine with me
I don't want to play inter in the next round (assuming they go through) but in the semis again would be nice

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bernmilan1 said:
I don't want to play inter in the next round (assuming they go through) but in the semis again would be nice

Why?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Wo wo wo wait a minute.

Is that khimik I see up there? I don't know if I'm seeing right, did khimik just post in an Italian thread?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Andr3w said:
Wo wo wo wait a minute.

Is that khimik I see up there? I don't know if I'm seeing right, did khimik just post in an Italian thread?
I often post in the Milan forum. Milan fans and Arsenal fans are mates :D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
PSV resp. Monaco, Liverpool, Lyon...

·
Registered
626 Posts
I hope u guys wont get Lyon right now ...i still remember last season Ancelotti wanted to avoid Lyon before getting that Deportivo draw ..he said Lyon is a loose cannon ..and i totally agree with that.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Well I did not think Barca would get eliminated. They were the biggest threat in my books. Dominated us at Camp Nou (but we beat them at San Siro). ;) They're gone now, another failure for the club that got a bit too confident this season.

I would love to face Chelsea, with Mourinho seemingly unbeatable (his Porto team got outplayed by Milan in 2003 though). If the arrogant prick wants to prove how good he and his team are, then there is only one way that they can do so, and that is to beat MILAN. Chelsea seem a very balanced team, but can you get more balanced than us at the moment?

BRING ON ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Knowing the luck Milan hav u will probably end up getting PSV or Monaco one of the weaker sides in the competition.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
NOrmally, I wuldn't fear anyone as we are Milan!:stuckup: But this time, I just want to avoid at all cost one team and that is not Chelsea, Real or Bayern. It's Lyon. They're simply incredible and with their pace, they could be big trouble for us....:nervous:

So anyone but Lyon...my fav would be Liverpool!!!!:) Save Inter for the 1/2!:stuckup::jester:

Cheers.;)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts