Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a gunner who do you hate the most is it Tottenham,Man Utd,Liverpool,Everton or someone else?I know the hatred between the Gunners and Spurs is so hot to say the least,but still I was curious.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Spurs are still our traditional rivals but it's mostly fan related banter nowadays (eh Wally? :D), we just hate Manchester United with an absolute passion.

Not particularly fond of West Ham or Chelsea either but neither are close to the level of rivalry we have with the other two. N. London derbies are still great.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
hatred is reserved for RvN and the Russian's rubles now, they are the two biggest current dangers not just to Arsenalbut to World football as a whole.

Spurs are like a mad uncle you just have a laugh at.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I find the yids amusing more than anything else. I hate Man U and Chelsea, with its ever growing fanbase full of fickle twats who pretend they were there all the time.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
it's rooney and any club he plays for :stuckup:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Spurs are like a mad uncle you just have a laugh at.

:pp :thmbup: :D

I hate Man U with every single brain cell i got. They are the worst thing that has happened to football.

I dislike Chelsea, mainly because of the twat managing the club....

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Arsenal :D

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Has to be Man Utd!! For me it used to be whatever team Teddy Sherringham played for ... but ever since that huge head belonging to that horse who couldn't run the Grand National today because he chose to run around a feild as a headless chicken in East Anglia and watch his shi* team lose convincingly to Norwich, joined them my passion of hatred towards Man U has intesified dramatically!! Then The cheating habits of Rooney and Ronaldo have further increased my hatred towards them!!

Chelsea are quickly catching up though!!

As for Spurs, we still like to call them our 'rivals' because it makes North London derbies a more fun day out!! Watching the scum suffer in the stands will make any Gooner's day!! :D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Manure for their whole attitude...
Chelsea even with their roubles were ok for me last season, but with the arrival of the special one and their new found attitude i can't stand them!
Tottenham is a joke... all they are good for is a good piss on my mate who is an ardent spurs fan and thinks their great!
liverpool since most of my mates support them and love slagging the gunners... so any pool game is huge!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not being from England and not really being aware of the deep history and rivalries, I have to say that I hate CHELSEA the most, and not for their players or their team specifically, I can respect the players they have. Its Jose "I am God's Gift to Football" Mourinho, and Roman "Blank Cheque to buy the titles" Abramovich that irk me the most.

Coming a close second is Man U and really only because I hate Ruud and Roonie, both petulant bastards that give the sport a bad name for their antics. I enjoy watching other players on the team sucha s Giggs and Ronaldo (I know I will get slagged for that but meh)...besides everybody over here wehre I live seems to supports Man U because of their fame, and when I tell them I support Arsenal I always get this sour look from them and a few jabs about the gunners...

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
gunner4ever said:
Manure for their whole attitude...
Chelsea even with their roubles were ok for me last season!
why ? for me the Chavski dirty money is the biggest threat to football today, it wasn't as bad last season but was still sickening, but now with the buying of feeder clubs, and going after other clubs targets just to stop them it has become just a joke, it's like having a mafioso family running a club, i am amzed the media has given them such an easy ride with their distortion of football as a sport.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I Hate Man Utd With Every Drop Of My Blood:mad:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....I hate Man U....

1 - 20 of 95 Posts