Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys we have a BIG problem. Last night Nic made a dic* (nice rhyme :)) of himself again. Missed some clear chances, all in all miserable :( So what do we do at Bayern? Do we play one striker and defend or do we go all out for a goal? Remember! Effenberg will probably be back, so the danger is even greater. To be honest I have no idea, so I'm waiting for yalls opinions...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think Real Madrid should start with Raul Morientes with Raul a bit behind Morientes. There most be an idea in resting those two players in the Alaves match. I choose Morientes instead of Anelka because Morientes is a team player and away in Munich it is a team player we need.

I don't think that Real Madrid should all out defence but instead try to control the game with their patient passing style like the 1st half against Man U at Old Trafford. Which is another argument for using Morientes instead of Anelka, Moríentes fits better into Real's passing game than Anelka. An all out defence could be suicide without Karanka, Hierro and Salgado just remember how Chelsea made it with an all out defence style at Nou Camp.

That's just my idea but I admit that I'm in doubt.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
No doubt of it, Mori will be a starter in Munich! Otherwise why Bosque rested him on Saturday's La Liga match?
Juct dislike something, I still don't wanna see Real play 3 forwards format. Though we won Bayern by this tactic at home, but just Macca and Redondo seemed like midfielders (well, maybe at that match, Raul can be consider as a AM), it is dub to drop the midfield and left side, especially when Effenberg is back :( (probably, hope not).
But I don't have a chance to watch the league match, so how's Savio's play? Should we start him in CL now?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not too surprised Morientes wants Morientes to play :) But here I agree with you - no matter what form he's on now, he's still a world better then Anelka. Sorry, Nic, but you're a &^%&^(!

About Savio: GUYS!!! Watch Eurosport today! The trick Savio pulled of one moment in the penalty area is way better then any of that Rivaldosh|t constatntly going around. Totally radical man! So sweet, to bad he was unlucky with the finish :( He is a starter for sure, and he is back on form!

HALA SAVIO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts