Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Vieri...cuz he's the main man ... his partners rotates.. and he gets to start all the time. I m putting $ on Bobo getting top scorer of tournament. its 12 to 1.

D Trezeguet FRA 9/1
T Henry FRA 10/1
C Vieri ITA 12/1 <<<<<<<<<<
H Crespo ARG 12/1
Raul SPA 12/1
Ronaldo BRA 14/1
F Morientes SPA 16/1
G Batistuta ARG 16/1
M Owen ENG 16/1
Rivaldo BRA 16/1
C Lopez ARG 20/1
A Del PIero ITA 22/1
F Inzaghi ITA 25/1
V Montella ITA 25/1
Pauleta POR 28/1
D Cisse FRA 33/1
D Tristan SPA 33/1
F Totti ITA 33/1

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think it will be the same guy as last time. If Montella gets to play he will score for sure too.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Inzaghi?
I don't this so, he wastes too many chances and also I hate him:D
I think, Montella or Vieri. Though...I don't care indeed:)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
vieri, montella, del piero or inzaghi wont score as much as the lethal and over skilled goal scoring machine in DEL VECCHIO!!

come on guys, del vecchios goal scoring is unbelievable.

his astonishing 3 goals this season just proves the likes of vieri, montella, raul, trezeguet, crespo and so on dont even compare to this talented striker!!

my tip is Del Vecchio will score more goals in this WC than he has scored in his career...what would that make it.......oh yeah, Del Vecchio might score 1 goal, which is what he has basically scored in his career!!

sorry for being sarcastic fellas and so negative lately, its just that everyday something different happens with italy and we find out more news which seems to dissapoint me even more each day.

the inzaghi partnering vieri has absolutely changed my view on our chances of doing anything in the WC.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Vieri, but I am afraid he will get an injury some stage. He is never 100% fit for the Azzurri. Without Vieri I believe we will find it hard for goals if Trap choses Inzaghi over Montella.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
MIGHTY VIERI will score the most for our Azzurri

The least for our forwards will be a close and boring contest between little pippo and delveccCHUMP !!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts