Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,887 Posts
And the avatar explains your choice very well ;) :pp

He wouldn't top the list of many to be honest. He's a good player, but often his cheating antics overshadow his play on the pitch..

The answer you'd get from most would be either Ibrahim Akin or John Carew..

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Hat_Trick_Playa said:
I SAY AHMED HASSAN!! :thmbup: :googly: :googly:
Welcome to Besiktas forum Hat_Trick_Playa, Ahmed Hassan is a good player but still little bit weak in his physical game. Unfortunatly hes not playing in his preffered position(behind the strikers IMO) with our current tacticts, but he still have managed to score some goals this season and finishing has been his best quality in Besiktas so far.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Ahmed Hassan.. hmmm :mute: I would say that Ibrahim Uzulmez is the best player on Besiktas but lately he hasnt been performing like he used to. Same goes for Sergen. I wish I could say ILHAN but, seems as if hes not coming back to BJK :depress: . I dunno... Im still not believing anything until I see the signature...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Sergen Yalcin is like the Muhammed Ali of Turkish football in my eyes :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Carew for now.. Before he didn't really fit in

·
Master Debater
20,705 Posts
I'm thinking Sergen is more along the lines of Mike Tyson. Hakan Sukur is more the Mu. Ali type.

As for who the best player on Besiktas is, difficult question to answer. Depends on your criteria for the BEST. I guess a good way to answer that would be, if you could pick one player to hold on to who would it be.

MY VOTE GOES TO IBRAHIM AKIN.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Ibrahim Akin has the most potential, but he still has ALOT to learn. nevertheless, I agree he is one of the best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts