Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious to see now that England is out who do you guys think will be the champs? Do we have any of the English support for Portugal? Maybe I'm a little bias being Portuguese and all but I think so far Portugal has played the best football in Euro2000....... so far so good!

PORTUGAL ROCKS!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'd love to see a Portugal and Holland final, I'm not too concerned who wins it from there, but it should be a mouth watering final if it happens.
The Dutch looked awesome in the Quarter fianls, and I am an admirer of the Dutch national squad.
Portugal really impressed me in their game against England, to complete a fightback how they did was impressive. To hav played so well and to go 2 goals behind must have been demoralising, but they showed fight and guile and deservedly beat England.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I seen those 2 goals go in by England I thought it was over! I was like here we go again! Same book different page but we came back and we have only allowed 2 goals in euro so far and that came in the 1st 18minutes against england! Go figure!

Portugal rocks!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i think it will be a holland france final
this game will be interesting because holland has already beat them once before, and france will be playing for pride AND to be champions of europe
holland kicked yugo 6-1 but they can be inconsistent
but i think a holland victory 2-1

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Netherlands vs France Final has been widely speculated by me and many others. I don't see to chacnge it right now.
Everything went according to plan, the Netherlands wins group D, France second. the Netherlands beats Yugoslavia(and how), and France defeats Spain.
Now the final step, the Netherlands defeat France in a epic Final. Wev'e seen a couple of tight, boring finals, but this one will be tight, but the Dutch may well triumph 3-2 again.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I think it'll be a France Holland final, but I'd prefer Portugal to take France's place, it'd be a much more attacking final!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts