Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to do with a bet as you can see on my sig. So who is the guy Inter fans really hate ? :D preferably in the hateful mould of the :ass:- Sol for us Spurs fans :irritate: or John de Wolf for Ajax fans or Paul Ince for Hammers :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
You should ask Inter fans. This is the Milan Forum.

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they'll lie and mislead me just like they have done to Bergkamp and Davids :stuckup:

that's why I'm asking you, the club Dutch people can trust :stuckup:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Wally, I suppose you're already thinking of a custom made avatar for Interista ;) Try getting him a "I love Milan" or a "I love Juve" avatar :howler:

If you're thinking of players, then I suggest either Ronaldo or Iuliano :D

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Wally said:
they'll lie and mislead me just like they have done to Bergkamp and Davids :stuckup:

that's why I'm asking you, the club Dutch people can trust :stuckup:
:dielaugh: :howler: :thmbup:

Anyway, I am not sure of players who Inter fans really hated especially the ones that defected from them. But I think many of their former players who found the club to be bad experience and some of them even dislike it. Pirlo, for example, still held grudge against Inter the last time I checked and he even wished that Inter lost the scudetto in 2001/2002 season which eventually happened.

I agree that Inter is not the right club for Dutch players. I've seen Davids played today against Parma and honestly he played totally like crap and nothing like the days when he was still in Juve and Barça. Van der Meyde, the other Dutch player in this team, even had it worse since his days as 'very important player' only lasted for half season and it was in his first season. I won't talk much about Seedorf, he successfully brought three different teams to CL title and failed only in one club namely Inter. And the last but not least...Dennis Bergkamp, my favorite player. He has only played for three clubs throughout his wonderful career. In his first club Ajax, he became three times top scorer to the club and brought titles and glory to his club. And in Arsenal, he served loyally for ten years, become club legend and participated in the rise of the club success. And he only failed in one club, Inter.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I don't think failing at Inter is a uniquely Dutch problem, but I could be wrong ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I'd suggest an "I :heart: Payman" avatar, Wally ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
adnan said:
Massimo Moratti ;)
The feeling is mutual, I am sure :lala:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Interistas hate everything that has to do with winning or loosing.
They love the draws. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts