Xtratime Community banner

Who cries more?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Inter are a river right now. They seem to forget they are first of all utter crap. And they also seem to forget the episodes in their favor, but this is common to the other participants in this poll.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
I remember Inter fans' arguments after all the referee benefits they got after Calcipoli "stop whinning and get over it" and "Mistakes part of the game".

..the irony. They take hypocrisy to a whole new level.

·
Registered
648 Posts
At first I wondered why didn't he include Milan in the poll, but then I realized that they don't moan much simply because they have nothing to moan about. It's only their opponents who have something to complain about.

I learned that angry Moratti means trouble, but this time I like his anger and victim attitude. It kinda goes in Juve's favor. If he could only (completely) invent another scandal and send Milan to serie B. :party:

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At first I wondered why didn't he include Milan in the poll, but then I realized that they don't moan much simply because they have nothing to moan about. It's only their opponents who have something to complain about.
And yet I was tempted to include them because in the few opportunities they had to moan they did it in a pretty annoying way, but not enough to be comparable to post-Calciopoli Juventus, Napoli's traditional chiagn'e fott or the unbelievable meltdown of Inter after the game with Atalanta.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts

I learned that angry Moratti means trouble, but this time I like his anger and victim attitude. It kinda goes in Juve's favor. If he could only (completely) invent another scandal and send Milan to serie B. :party:
:palm::palm::palm::palm:

Muntari

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2013-02-25/football/fifa-licenses-cairos-as-3rd-goal-line-tech-project-970293250/#inscore_ifheight_xdc_4926

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That said, I always have to thank the juventini because they always help me putting things in the correct perspective: the meltdown of Inter was ugly, the chiagn'e futt napoletano is disturbing, but the amount of moaning of Juventus since they were caught cheating is indeed unbeatable.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
That said, I always have to thank the juventini because they always help me putting things in the correct perspective: the meltdown of Inter was ugly, the chiagn'e futt napoletano is disturbing, but the amount of moaning of Juventus since they were caught cheating is indeed unbeatable.
cry me a river. We're on top, where we've always been and where we belong

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats why you whine and bitch about us so much, am i right? you aren't fooling anyone ;)
Fooling you is easier than you pretend it to be, but I'm not even trying to fool you: Juventus are the least appealing club on the planet to me and unfortunately they are the club of my city.I say "unfortunately" because it would be fun to watch a club with a clean tradition at the stadium (which is less than 5 kms far from me).

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
All 3 plus Milan.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts