Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...as il capitano just in case he is sold off to real or he gets injured or something like that?

i would say that walter or chivu could do it. maybe emerson too but i do know that chivu has great captain capabilities and he's also a very intelligent guy. he always thinks before he acts and he's always cool. (i might be biased tough since im romanian:D)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Firstly just like to say... he shall not leave :)

In answer to the question, then it would have to be Samuel for me!!!

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
First off, I pray to God that Roma don't have to decide on this issue for another 7 years, cause by then Totti will be 34 years old and on his way to retirement.

But if I had to decide today, I would choose Samuel. Emerson would be my second choice.

But after Totti retires, the logical choice would be De Rossi. Thats assuming he progresses like we think he will and remains with Roma. By then, De Rossi will be 27 years old and in his prime. Daniele is Roman and Romanista, he would follow the grand list of Roman Captains....Bruno Conti, Guiseppe Giannini, and Francesco Totti.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I remember one match when Totti was substituted out, he gave the captaincy band to Emerson. Not sure which match and not sure if Samuel was on the pitch or not. But Emerson is certainly an able leader. If I'm not wrong, he was the captain of the Brazil NT for the WC 2002 until he got the silly shoulder injury.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts