Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please some one tell me who can beat olympiakos in he greek league.is there any one who can win but us?????????????????

OLYMPIAKOS KING OF GREEK SOCCER
:))))))))))))))))

·
Registered
502 Posts
My dear Redondo,leaving in Greece(In the North)and supporting this marveloous team this champion team isnt that easy as you think :rolleyes: !We have indeed been beaten by AEK in the Cup but that doesnt change anything! :)Look where all the other teams are and look where we are!
So only the European teams can really compete us ! :cool:
But i have to warn you as Amoroso! is one of the hardcore fans of that...team(if you can call it a team of champions-sometimes they remind me of Roma)called Paok,he has plenty of "good"things to say about us!He simply sees conspiracies all over the greek leagues!So Amo,what's gonna be this time? :D

Giovanni,Zahovic( :) ),Luciano,Ze Elias,Amanatidis, Eleftheropoulos are all Champions playing in the Champion,which unfortunately has that bad habit changing coaches all the time! :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Let me think...did Panathinaikos deserve the title this year? YES! did Panathinaikos played the best football? YES! so who helped Olympiakos take the title? THE REFS!

Have a nice day...

Olympiakos has the best players and makes the most expensive (expensive doesnt mean good because we all know what happened with Zahovic) transfers.However I think this year Panathinikos,PAOK and AEK will give them a good run for their money.PAOK has the best fans (we always had them) and great players (we always had as well).What PAOK did NOT have is a great coach (we never had) and this great coach can finally make us a TEAM (we never where).IF all these things happen,PAOK will be really strong.Panathinaikos had a good but looser coach.Now they have the best Greek coach..they'll be strong as well...AEK is a gamble.If the Argentinians prove to be great then they'll be strong...else.....????????

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Only on the phone! :)

Ok,he may be a bit "traditional" but he is a GRET coach.And defionitely the best Greek...do you prefer Giorgos "chicken" Kyrastas? :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
To tell you the truth, only a very very small club would risk changing coach after a succesful season. Under these circumstances I'd prefer Kirastas.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Cecco was calling Glen a cry-baby but he made a mistake!
You are a cry-baby,not seeing the obvious!Just because you ae behind you see Olympiakos as the worst team!At least our fans dont destroy a whole stadium!! :( You are ....nothing!
And i can bring you many examples of players who dealt with probs when they moved to another country's team!Bergkamp had probs with Inter...See?Dont be so blind!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
on the contrary,I think (and say) all the time that Olympiakos is the best team in Greece.HOWEVER,they should prove it IN THE PITCH,and this year they simply didnt...

As for breaking stadium,it was Aris fans...ehm,do you consider better taking the eye out of that kid in Patra?

Dealing with problems is not creating problems,thats what Zahovic did...Bergkamp was sold and everybody in Inter consider him an illness their club recovered from.The same should applie to Zahovic but some Olympiakos fans are pretty dump I guess...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah ofcourse,everything wrong isnt caused by Paok fans!
And if you call anyone who speak what they believe dumb again,i will do as that f****** Bast*** Mikael did and ask Jan to ban you!I cant believ they banned Reale and Cecco,this wont go thru!I promise you!

Itan ironiko to ban thing gia sena,min tsatisteis pali!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Just answer me,who broke the stadium? Aris fans....who almost kill that kid in Patra? Olympiakos fans...what have PAOK fans did this season?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ok mister Saint!I wont dare to say anything for your saint team again!Oh,ofcourse how blind i was,the refs love Olympiakos and help him when Thrylos deserve nothing and play bad and have bad players,coach and fan and PRESIDENT!
And Paok is the greatest and most calm fans,people etc...
Silly me! :(

·
Registered
502 Posts
min anisixeis einai i teleftaia fora pou oxi mono erxomai sto Greek Forum alla kai de nomizo na ksanartho stin xtratime again opote tha me ksefortothite mia kai kali... Xarika pou se gnorisa,i have enjoyed tis sizitiseis esto kai tis diafonies mas para poli...Elpizo mono to na me dioksoun apo modrator den egine apo diki sou paraklisi!
Ta leme...
Antios :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lochness_Monster said:
min anisixeis einai i teleftaia fora pou oxi mono erxomai sto Greek Forum alla kai de nomizo na ksanartho stin xtratime again opote tha me ksefortothite mia kai kali... Xarika pou se gnorisa,i have enjoyed tis sizitiseis esto kai tis diafonies mas para poli...Elpizo mono to na me dioksoun apo modrator den egine apo diki sou paraklisi!
Ta leme...
Antios :(
tha mas figeis diladi
?

·
Registered
502 Posts
WOW!!!You are here!Now we have everything!A Paok"blind" fan and a "crazy" Aris fan!And me and Hala as proud Olympiakos fans in the middle!Where is Pao fans btw? :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well,Metal_prowler is an ARis fanatic who said just today that when Paok were defeated heavily by Aris,Paok fans were dissappeared and that Paok is nothing in front of Aris Majesty!Hihihi!At least someone had the guts to say it in front of ...
Well,i guess leaving in peraia and kalamaria for sometime has played a major role! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
With Tennes? :)

Yeah yeah whatever...tell him to remind us when was the last time Aris finished above us?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ONLY THE REFEREE SYSTEM. AND YOU KNOW HOW OLYMPIAKOS WON THE PAST CHAMPIONSHIP.

[Edited by Lochness_Monster on 21-07-2000 at 20:01]

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well,let's not start again with this...story of Olympiakos bribing...obviously you all feel superior or helps you sleep better at night when you belive and declare it that Thrylos wouldnt win without refs'help which means what?Does that chamge the fact that you are not close to the very top?
I simply think it's childish!
Like the fact that some people dont have the guts to speak on the phone and feel so embarrassed for a simple joke... :(
(That was for particullar...player and not for the rest of the members!)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts