Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there a Depor forum? Not counting The club town, there are no other fans for Depor.

This board will be as empty as the Atletico Madrid.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Actually I came up with the idea after finding Makaay. It's about itme the club had it's won forum (chamoions they will be!) and with a moderator of it's own it might not even be that empty. Just look at the Atletico forum - ever since Adriaan took over things have gotten better, more people are visting as there really is what to discuss! They might evn brake the 100 post barrier today :)

J

·
0 Posts
labas, don't questions peoples preferences. Gianni says he is a fan and then he is, okay?

I need a forum description as you can see so maybe you could post some suggestions here?

Jan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Why are you so stuck-up Jan? ;) I just asked the guy, wether or not he's a Deportivo fan all the way of perhaps like me just likes the club. I don't see anything harmful with that? :(

And I've already talked to Makaay about the description 0 he said he'll try to think something up. but as you probably know, it might not make sense to do it now, because if Deportivo get the title we would have to consider this greatest achievment anyway...but we're working on it :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well in that case I am VERY, VERY happy, because it means this forum won't be empty. That makes two of you with Makaay, and we, Real fans will probably be here often too, so things might get interesting :)

To Jan: Why isn't Makaay moderator yet? Don't you trust him ;) or something?

J

·
0 Posts
I will update it when I get the forum description.

What about you giani_82 would you consider becoming co-moderator?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well instead of giving that stupid smile, contact Makaay and come up with a description!!! ;) ;) hehe, kiddin. Seriously though do think it up, because you don't expect me to do it for you? :) Get to work boys...

D

·
0 Posts
The Liga champions(and they will be champions) of this season deserve an own forum, for a while, even if there are just a handful of supporters.

·
Registered
394 Posts
power to the fans

not the glory hunters..

M

·
0 Posts
I'm not bothered if i become moderator or not but i do hope Jan finds someone soon.
This forum could do pretty good.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
My default choice now is Giani82, who visits this place very regularly, unlike other candidates :) Unfortunately Jan has simply dissapeared from xtratime lately :(

M

·
0 Posts
Labas...
If you are referring to me when you say "unlike other candidates" then don't bother.
I am her in this forum every day but there is no discussion at all. I've spoken on all topics and tried starting one but no-one is interested.

M

·
0 Posts
okay, maybe not EVERY SINGLE day...but most days i am here. Pity no-one else is

1 - 20 of 24 Posts