Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal...

Those homos can't handle us!

Plus, we would do something historic, complete a trifecta of bouncing 3 English scrubs out of the Champions.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I wouldn't mind them...:lala: :devil:
But a super big kudos :thmbup::shades: on your qualification against the undeserving champs or rather, chumps of 2005...:lala: :jester:

Cheers.;)

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No need to whistle...I know everyone wants Arsenal.

I want AC Milan in the semis......

and Barcelona in the finals!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have faith OG ;)....not everyone can walk into Anfield on a European night and come out victorious!

Btw, I just noticed you're from NY. I suggest you come to watch Benfica-Arsenal with me! I'll PM you the details once the match is completed on Friday.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Nice goal By Micoli(sp..) His hight if he has any hight at all helped him jump and do that nice shot.

I am predicting Benifica and hoping they get Barcalona, should be a nice game sinc Benifica plays a nice football.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
RedEagle said:
No need to whistle...I know everyone wants Arsenal.

I want AC Milan in the semis......

and Barcelona in the finals!
yeah i guess we can take barca in the finals and take you out in the semis that works for us :)... however nice job on knocking 2 english sides out good work.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
RedEagle said:
Have faith OG ;)....not everyone can walk into Anfield on a European night and come out victorious!

Btw, I just noticed you're from NY. I suggest you come to watch Benfica-Arsenal with me! I'll PM you the details once the match is completed on Friday.
wait wait wait slow down... 1st of all the draw is not this friday and next friday 2nd of all you will probably get an italian team and will get knocked out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I hate draws. I rather waking up with them ready on my cell phone, the whole draws introductions thing gets into my nerves.

The WC draw was the most irritating thing I have ever seen in football. The silly ceremony, the speeches and the obvious group pre-distribution, everything was exasperating in it.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
We have proved our luck with English sides yet, but something keeps telling me we shouldn't challenge it. ;) We're in the top 8 of Europe, nuff to be proud of, from now on all teams deserve to be there and none is an easy opponent including our-lordly-selves. Everything that comes would be an appreciated bonus, but for now I'm hell-proud of this Benfica-side :proud:

·
Administrator
24,856 Posts
can we just skip right into the semi-finals?:D

seriously, not much to wish is there? villareal or arsenal might be the most accessible for us, in theory...but really, its all big in form teams outhere, not much to chose from lol

i would say although whom at the moment would be the possible worst draw for us, and that would be milan....so STAY AWAY!:D

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
inacio said:
can we just skip right into the semi-finals?:D

seriously, not much to wish is there? villareal or arsenal might be the most accessible for us, in theory...but really, its all big in form teams outhere, not much to chose from lol

i would say although whom at the moment would be the possible worst draw for us, and that would be milan....so STAY AWAY!:D
Its typical of other teams to fear us :)... i mean i dont think you are the only team to do that... but hey if not now if you go through from the quarters you will have to meet us sooner or later because we are taking it all :stuckup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Arsenal.....Vilarreal as second choice....

·
Registered
866 Posts
I don't want Villareal. They're the only team that can compare to us, and that would stop us from being, and playing, the underdog, witch is one of our big advantages.

I would pick Arsenal or Inter/Ajax.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Ajax would be the best draw, considering how well Koeman knows the players.

Arsenal is now on as the last team I want - nothing pisses off the football gods like an excessively confident RedEagle. By now, even Barca or Juventus would be a better draw than Arsenal.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Pila said:
nothing pisses off the football gods like an excessively confident RedEagle
:D

There is no easy game at this stage of the competition. I fear everyone and I think that Lyon has to be the favorite. Every game from now on (and actually from before) its nerve racking.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Stuff it 3 out of 3 bring on the Poms!

Who cares what happens now. I always said that if we made it out of the group stage it'll be a bonus from there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts