Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve or Inter?
I'd be cheering for Inter as Juve are our main and most important rival for lo Scudo. An Inter win wouldn't affect us as they're really harmless as far as the Scudetto race is concerned while even a tie would be a good result for the la vecchia puttana...:rollani:

So FORZA CUGINI on sunday!!!:jester:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
A draw will do ;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah Presidente,
A draw would be a point earned for I Laddri d'Italia...:rollani:

FORZA CUGINI!!!!:jester:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Nah Presidente,
A draw would be a point earned for I Laddri d'Italia...:rollani:

FORZA CUGINI!!!!:jester:

Cheers.;)
I insist, a draw will do :stuckup:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jern Lizardhous said:
Payman, will you be sitting on your couch in blue & black ?
Jerny,
I might be cheering for :jester: Them :jester: but do not exagerate as to say that I would be all in blue and black...:googly::stress:

:D

Presidente,
A draw might be a good result, but the best one would be a Cugini victory coupled with a Milan win!:stuckup:

FORZA MILANO!!!:devil: (entrambe la prima e la seconda squadra di Milano!:stuckup: ).
:D

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Jerny,
I might be cheering for :jester: Them :jester: but do not exagerate as to say that I would be all in blue and black...:googly::stress:

:D

Presidente,
A draw might be a good result, but the best one would be a Cugini victory coupled with a Milan win!:stuckup:

FORZA MILANO!!!:devil: (entrambe la prima e la seconda squadra di Milano!:stuckup: ).
:D

Cheers.;)
Let's see what we will do vs Chievo :hopefull: then I would love a fierce 0-0 with plenty of yellow and red cards flying :stuckup:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
San Siro said:
Jerny,
I might be cheering for :jester: Them :jester: but do not exagerate as to say that I would be all in blue and black...:googly::stress:

:D

Presidente,
A draw might be a good result, but the best one would be a Cugini victory coupled with a Milan win!:stuckup:

FORZA MILANO!!!:devil: (entrambe la prima e la seconda squadra di Milano!:stuckup: ).
:D

Cheers.;)
sorry, but i expect you will be at least referring to the Inter players by their endearing nicknames ?
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jern Lizardhous said:
sorry, but i expect you will be at least referring to the Inter players by their endearing nicknames ?
Hum...take a wild guess...:tongue:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Diavolo said:
Let's see what we will do vs Chievo :hopefull: then I would love a fierce 0-0 with plenty of yellow and red cards flying :stuckup:
:D :stuckup: :thmbup:

I would love a last minute winning goal by :jester: Inter :jester: in the last minute, in one of the following fashion:
a) own goal by a Juve player, preferably Cannavaro...:lala::howler:
b) counter attack goal by Inter after Pier Piero misses a one on one with Fantana/Toldo...:jester::howler:
c) an offside goal by Inter in the last minute
d) a hand ball in the box by Pier Piero resulting in a penalty for lo Sfinter and transformed by...Morfeo...:lala: Oops, is he still with the Cugini btw?:stress: If not, then...Karagounis[/b]
e) a sublime run by Gresko who scores a screamer after having made a joke of the entire Gobbo defence, dribbling them all and merely walking into the net with the ball!:stuckup::jester:


Cheers.;)

P.S. Am I asking for too much?:hopefull: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Since neithet Gresko and Morfeo unfourtunately no longer wear Black&Blue :mad: and Karagounis will not play, the Court has sentenced the following :stuckup: :

 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Then so be it!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Then so be it!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
But :D if their must be a winner, your above posted decriptions of the winning goal will sure do ;)

l8er
 

·
1st Tier Poster
Joined
·
50,030 Posts
I'll be supporting Inter in this matchup.I think most of Milan fans will.Life's strange sometimes.

Anyway, it's probably going to be another draw for Inter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,916 Posts
We appreciate your immense support but we'll beat the Gobbi for our own sake and our pride. :star:

And it's kinda funny to see Payman making fun of Karagounis, in case you didn't know he's a European Champion and he's a good player too. No Pirlo or Kaka but he's good.

Btw what does "I Laddri d'Italia" mean ? :pp

P.S. Gay Piero won't be playing. He's injured..AGAIN. :lala:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nerazzurri4life said:
Btw what does "I Laddri d'Italia" mean ? :pp
Take a wild guess...:lala:

Btw, whos' on your avatar?:tongue::D

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,916 Posts
San Siro said:
Take a wild guess...:lala:

Btw, whos' on your avatar?:tongue::D

Cheers.;)
Emm...Whores ? thieves ? :eekani:

As for my avatar, take a wild guess. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,403 Posts
0-0 with lots of red cards, bad spells and disqualifications for both coaches will do ...

Red cards preferable list: Nedved, Cannavaro, Zambrota, Buffon; Matrix, Adrianno, Deki, Martins.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,916 Posts
bono said:
0-0 with lots of red cards, bad spells and disqualifications for both coaches will do ...

Red cards preferable list: Nedved, Cannavaro, Zambrota, Buffon; Matrix, Adrianno, Deki, Martins.
:eekani:
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top