·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bosnich? van der gouw? taibi?
we need to buy :
toldo or barthez!
nesta or s.campbell!
veron or davids!
and some great attacker (since the nisterlrooy deal is off).
& one More Thing we will never stop dominating englad so stick this up ARSENE WAGNER!!!
we need to focus on UCL...
& To send scouts to the euoropean championships!

------------------
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!
www.red-devils.da.ru

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ipswich goalkeeper Richard Wright is going to stay with them unless Arsena,Manchseter United, Liverpool, or Chelsea wants to buy him.

Why would Fergusson buy a keeper just out of the 2nd division rather than Serie A keeper of the year, Gianluigi Buffon, or Francesco Toldo?

Vadimtu, those players, Veron, Davids, Nesta?, does Fergusson have a tree where money grows on. those 3 players combined could have a possibly price-tag of 100 million pounds, not likely they'll be coming anytime soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
No we only need a promising midfielder in Riquelme ......don't spend to much on davids or veron or rivaldo

But do spend on a good goalie ...if it cost 15 million to bring buffon or toldo over JUST SPEND THE MONEY ..this is damn important

2nd we need a striker which seems will not happen after sheringham signs for a new contract f**k ...Now it seems that our striker will once again depend on the midfield wholy....wat a disgrace not to have a decent strikers when Liverpool have 3 England strikers

3rd this is important also spend money on a good defender please......Nesta is fine with me..just don't mention about Sol Campbell soup again as he is no MU after all so later he will regret like Batistuta hehe

So I am only asking for 4 addition this summer but useful signings.....

1.) Buffon .........15
2.) Salas...........10
3.) Riquelme........8 ( optional)
4.) Nesta...........8
Total 41 million

Sell Cole .....10 million to balance the book

so we use a net of 31 million......

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nesta 8, Salas 10. You make me laugh. Thats not even near the amount you would have to pay for those players. And you wont get any of those players anyway, Buffon and Nesta will never leave Parma and Lazio, Riquelme is likely to go to Parma and Salas will probably not wanna go to England.

When are you guys gonna learn that you never get any great south-american players, they all prefer Italy or Spain over Premier League.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nesta 8, Salas 10. You make me laugh. Thats not even near the amount you would have to pay for those players. And you wont get any of those players anyway, Buffon and Nesta will never leave Parma and Lazio, Riquelme is likely to go to Parma and Salas will probably not wanna go to England.

When are you guys gonna learn that you never get any great south-american players, they all prefer Italy or Spain over Premier League.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
batistuta has officialy asked his boss to be sold...this is the biggest chance for man united to get the best striker in the world....and dont offer 2million because that is juts rediculous.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
you know what?
none of the players you mentioned will ever play in man utd,and riquelme what a joke,i dont think he will play in england when the biggest clubs from italy and spain wants him.
he's alredy ours.
south americans to england :(
no,they prefer italy or spain :)
thing will never change.......

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i heard that Pippo Inzaghi whants to leave juve it could be our chance & denilson is going to leave betis for sure & he could help us!!!

------------------
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!
My MUFC Site: www.red-devils.da.ru
Contact Me: [email protected]

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think we should buy Batistuta, he is class, scored over 20 goals this season, second to Shevenchko, he has consistently scored for Fiorentina each season in the best league in the world.

He would have a field day in England, look at what Ravanelli did at Middlesbrough and he is crap.

He would cost over 10 million i guess, but you would easily get two or maybe three good seasons out of him.

As well as him, i think Hidetoshi Nakata would make a great purchase, he is not having the best of time at Roma, he is class, a great passer, and scores goals as well.

Not only his great playing ability (better than Butt and Scholes in my opinion) he is a great money making, Perugia and Roma have made millions, from Japan, and Man U have a massive fan base in Asia. We would make the transfer fee back in two seasons.

·
Registered
141 Posts
forget about Toldo, Nesta and any other Italy internationals who are at their time as they will never leave Italy since they will jeopardise their place in the national squad as Zoff does NOT look at and consider any Italians playing abroad regardless of their performance.

as for big name signings...you know what the transfer is like nowadays the money involved is just more than crazy so don't dream about buying any big names like Salas etc without being ready to spend at least 20 mil on each.

but you guys should look at Angel from River Plate, he is really good and I think you guys should snatch him before anyone does.

on a note, DON'T GET INZHAGI, he will just compete for the place with Cole as the "King Of Easy Chances Missed".

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was in the back in my mind too. Should Toldo or Buffon go to England, they could well be overlooked for the national team.

On the other hand, Man Utd need a good keeper, and are currently negotiating with French club Monaco to sign goalkeeper Fabien Barthez.

Argentine forward Gabriel Batistuta, who's
valued at about 8 million pounds, wants to join Manchester United after asking Fiorentina for a transfer.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
"all you have to do is dream,just dream"
players like nakata,veron,buffon,toldo,angel and batistuta would never play in such a loser league......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are only a few players I would like to see at United.
I think Midfield is the main problem area - to start with I'd sell Beckham - he went missing in too many games this season when we really needed him.
Davids , Redondo or perhaps Felipe from Vasco would be worthwhile additions to the squad. Selling Beckham would play for any of these buys and also leave a tidy profit.
I wouldn't waste my money on Salas as he's no improvement on what United have at the moment.
I think Van Niistelrooy is worth waiting for.
I don't think Bosnich should be replaced either. He took an awful lot of unfair blame this year for the mistakes of others.
In the centre of defence Johnsen will be back next year as will Wes Brown, while Silvestre will definitely improve with time.
Another to return will be Blomqvist.
Selling Beckham or perhaps trading him is the answer to all Uniteds problems - I'd prefer to see players like Luis Enrique, Davids or Redondo who might really battle and would provide more support Keane than Beckham!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Now u guys r comparing the leagues agian ...don't forget sergi rebrov 1 of the best strikers in europe is moving to spurs despite not being offered the european football ....
And again Nistelrooy prefer England than any other leagues . But south americans do prefer Italian league as they r not really successful in England .
Ok .....Salas was going to be sold at 10 million pound as written in soccernet and other soccer news website so Grenoli if u do not follow with the news then just keep ur mouth shut and laugh in ur stomach . For Nesta do u know that he was initially sold SOLD to Atletico Madrid ( relegated) .So there is every chance that man Utd can get him and he transfer fee to Ateletico Madrid izzit so different than the number i quoted so again u can laugh quietly in ur stomach swallowing all ur embarrasment .
Ok I agree that most Italian would not want to come to England in respond to the prospect of playing international football.So wat the heck lets getBarthez instead.........

Barthez
Nesta ( just an example of good defender )
Riquelme ( again he is optional)
Salas ( He is a great finisher )

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, as I'm new at this, but a very big soccer fan, I do think that the biggest problem with Man Utd now is the defence. Ferguson should invest his or in this case Mr. Scrooge Edwards money on a reliable centre back, an ideal partner for Jaap Stam. Sure, he's a great defender, but needs a steady partner for a great defence. The goalkeeping situation is also bad, so I think we need another good one to really stiffen up competition for the No.1 jersey, let Bosnich know that his place is not to be taken for granted. Sol Campbell would be a good partner for Stam, but really I don't know if the miser Edwards would cough up the cash to spend big on another defender after Jaap Stam. Riquelme's a good player, but I don't think he'll benefit from the rotation system, especially with the strict laws on work permits. Remember Karel Poborsky? I've heard the rumours about Lazio ready to offload Salas for around 10 million pounds, but I think Eriksson will keep him especially after Lazio's Scudetto triumph.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
barthez is definitely staying with Monaco and won't be moving to Man Utd as speculated.

Man Utd have already denied that they have approached Barthez.

Do Man Utd really need a new keeper?, Toldo and Buffon probably won't come either, and Feyenoord will probably not let Dudek go.

So it has to be Sullivan or Richard Wright. Wright could be the best option.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts