Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As ToniSamp has started one on the opposite i want to know which supporters you get on with?

I get on quite well with Everton supporters although there is a lot of banter. I also like Celtic fans and the majority of West Ham fans.

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
I like those of Roma and Lazio (both!), cause I like the atmosphere of the Stadio Olimpico.

And I know a girl who is a HOT ( :horny: ) supporter of Lazio and sometimes she makes me forget that I support Sampdoria.... and that I like the team Roma too.

FORZA LAZIO!!!! :D :flirt:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Becareful, Toni.. you have a very jealous g/f :D .. beside, isn't Roma who has a this girl that open her clothes off when Roma win the scudetto last year?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I admire the At.Madrid fans; they're very loyal and good fans. They have been in 2nd Division playing against crappy teams and the stadium was almost full all the times, with people cheering at them:)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I like Barca fans and also Manchester City and Hearts :)

Also like Parma & Milan fans too :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Other than Arsenal fans, my favourites are Olympiakos and Barcelona. They're all so passionate about their team, but do not resort to violence (Galatasaray), neo-Nazism (Lazio) or secretarian racism (Old Firm).

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Some supporters of Lazio are surely Neo-nazi I give it for sure but I grant you that they are not so many... and the remaining supporters are very nice, or at least not worse than those of other teams.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Bastin said:
Other than Arsenal fans, my favourites are Olympiakos and Barcelona. They're all so passionate about their team, but do not resort to violence (Galatasaray), neo-Nazism (Lazio) or secretarian racism (Old Firm).
What is secretarian racism? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Hating each other because of different religions :(

I just hate Celtic FULL STOP :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Some supporters of Lazio are surely Neo-nazi I give it for sure but I grant you that they are not so many... and the remaining supporters are very nice, or at least not worse than those of other teams.
That's true, but 'good' clubs for fans have no bad elements. Watford has the best fans that I've ever seen. Never once have they started violence, or chanted offensive things, or stuff like that. Remember that it's the minority of extremists that can ruin anything for everyone else.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
The thing I hate most is that some clubs tolerate the racist fans. If they are there, the club must do something against it. You see it ruins the whole reputation of a team like Lazio.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Other than my own kind? Well, I like most Scottish fans. Mostly Rangers though ;). Other than them I also like the fans of Panathinaikos and Olympiakos, very fanatic and passionate :strong:. I kind of see my self that way too :cool:.

I also like most Spanish fans. They're also very passionate.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Did I mention I like fans of Brondby IF ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
892 Posts
I like the supporters from the big teams in the smaller leagues as we all know what it is like being at a disadvantage in contrast to the big rich arrogant clubs (England, Spain, Italy, Germany,france leagues).

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Watford fans are always pleasant. Most Palace fans aren't too bad either. Walsall and Rushden too.

Huddersfield has always been a good ground to visit.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
Watford fans are always pleasant.
I'll assume you count me in that. :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Bastin said:

I'll assume you count me in that. :)
Unless you give me reason to doubt it ;)
My wifes sisters boyfriend is a Watford supporter, he doesn't go any more as he cant afford it, but he follows whos signing who etc. So I get a regular update of all Watford activity.

·
Registered
56,236 Posts
i like the arsenal fans, because they are not biased at all.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts