Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
46,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many friends who support Torino and I can't stand their behaviour: since thay can hardly win something, they are just happy when Juventus lose. Then some of them are pure snob. They behave as if supporting Torino was something important from a cultural point of view. Many of them say "I'm a supporter of Torino" as if they say "I have a degree in .....". When they lose they are a team without the money of Agnelli, when they win they have a great team even if they have not the money of Agnelli.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm very tolerant with other fans, but when it comes to FC København fans I ... well they just make me sick :yuck:!

But I do have friends, who are FCK fans and I respect them. But others I don't have any personal relationship with I truely can't stand :mad::ass:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Well I don't even think I need to say it but I will anyway, Celtic fans I can't stand but like Yakubu I have respect for most, my 6 year-old brother for example who unfortunately was pulled to the dark side :(

I don't have much love for Spurs, Feyenoord or Wimbledon FC(Milton Keynes FC) :fero:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
It's pretty obvious that every English fan will say Man Utd fans, so let's leave out the inevitable reactions and just generalise under the heading:

Man Utd fans

I also hate Juventus fans, since they think that their team is the best thing since ... well, the best thing ever. How many European Cups reside in Inter's trophy cabinet? How many find themselves in Juventus' trophy cabinet? I rest my case.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I dislike Spurs and Everton fans. Further a field, i dislike Real Madrid and Italy fans.

And Bastin, not everything in football revolves around how many trophies your team has.

·
Registered
512 Posts
id have to say River plate...
theres definatly nothing like a Boca - River game if you
want to see fans who hate eachother.. :) :D

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
ChelseaBear said:
my 6 year-old brother for example who unfortunately was pulled to the dark side :(

how can you let this happen?
....its time for re-education i think :devil:

i dont like celtic fans much when they are being celtic fans....other than that they are just the same as every other group of people where i like / dislike them on their individual personalities

i hate seeing people in grey n green hoops with CR SMITH on them, whenever celtic are doing well but are never to be seen supporting them any other time....hence their need to fall back on their decade old tops from the last bit of success they had :D

i've got alot of respect though for some of the celtic fans who stuck by their team through the bad times before Fergus McCann came along and bailed them out. Although i know of a few who cant get season tickets now because the fashionable-football fans have bought them all (same with every club i suppose)

And of course i dont like any hooligans with any club (including my own)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
ChelseaBear said:
my 6 year-old brother for example who unfortunately was pulled to the dark side :(
Just reprogramme him - can't be letting another enemy out on the streets, now, can we? I've done it to 2 former Spurs fans, and are now safely on the red and white side of the divide, though won't admit it to my face.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Apart from some of my friends, I usually dislike Feyenoord fans, but if they're a bit reasonable in discussing with you and aren't super biased, I don't dislike them.
I also dislike fans of Germany :yuck: How can you support a team with that kind of football :yuck:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Man Utd fans

Also Spurs fans. The ones i know seem to act like Manure fans despite the fact Spurs haven't even won anything lately. Spurs fans seem to think they have the best players and a god-given right to the championship.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i like all fans! especially those who don't like spurs fans :)

i like arsenal fans, i like man united fans, i like chelsea fans and all others :)

scharatz :D ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Feckin' Flamenguistas

Most Flamengo supporters are insufferably arrogant and obnoxious. Some are OK though, and some of my best friends share of this 'disease' - including my girlfriend. :dazed:

She, like some of them, is extremely intelligent and civil - and that proves that love overcomes all barriers, and that she'll be totally understanding if she finds out I called Flamenguistas 'insufferably arrogant and obnoxious'. :D :rollani: :lala:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Lazio Fans

I hate everything about Lazio cause they're racist :mad: and I hate Inter, :yuck: :yuck: .. I really hate them. I hate Aresenal fans.. :rolleyes: I don't know maybe because Bastin hates Juve fans :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Re: Lazio Fans

adel_10 said:
I hate everything about Lazio cause they're racist
Yeah me too, the racist part only of course. I'm not saying that every Lazio supporter is racist. Apart from Lazio I hate every racist supporter group in the world, and the teams who tolerate that :finger:

I also hate Feyenoord fans. I can't stand them :yuck:. They are like animals when they are in the stands :D

My cousin lives with here boyfriend and he is a Feyenoord supporter, so usually when there is a birthday he is picked on the whole day, cause my whole family is from Amsterdam :D

·
Registered
46,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Lazio Fans

adel_10 said:
I hate everything about Lazio
It's a pity Adel, we are no more friends... :D :tongue:
And you lost a tour guide for your next travel to Torino too !!! :howler:

·
Registered
46,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As regards Bastin I think that he hates Juventus cause Arsenal was eliminated by Juventus in the Champions League :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
No kidding !!!

And I thought you're such a nice guy :tongue:

I don't hate Lazio, I mean I like ehmm.. well, :rolleyes: :confused: who's your favorite player Toni? I mean I'll go who ever person that you like.. Sounds save enough for me? just please .. :howler: be my tour guide.. I need ya'

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Bastin said:

Just reprogramme him - can't be letting another enemy out on the streets, now, can we? I've done it to 2 former Spurs fans, and are now safely on the red and white side of the divide, though won't admit it to my face.
He goes to my uncle's caravan every week and he's a Celtic fan, he did like the Gers for about 6 months but i tried and tried and now it's too late :depress:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I dislike super subjective fans of any kind (even one root for the same teams as me). Those who belive their teams are the center of Universe, which have God given right to win trophies of all kind in every season. I also hate Bandwagoners.

Kluivert said:
I also dislike fans of Germany :yuck: How can you support a team with that kind of football :yuck:
Almost ditto, but I respect objective German fans (who admited this Nationalmannschaft is not good enough to won this World Cup. Just to name an example).

1 - 20 of 104 Posts