Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
team?
2 or 3 years ago there are : martins, beatie, rebecchi,etc...

But now which players are the new "king " the new youth generation?

tchao

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
It's Beati.

And I think you mean Ciao.

As for prodigies theres Eliawku on loan at Ascoli who did amazing for the Primavera for last season, Dellafiore and Meggiorini who has just gone out to Spezia (who we own), Cordaz who is highly rated. Just to name a few.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Interista, Beati has been around since Cuper's days. He has just resurfaced now as he has recovered from a knee injury. He sustained that injury just as he was starting to get a little more playing time and now it appears he has to sstart all over again and prove his worth.

Also, given the fact that we have a packed midfield department which presently has the likes of a certain Edgar Davids on the bench with Euro 2004 winner Karagounis keeping him company, I do not not really know whether we can realistically expect to see Beati play.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Inter01 said:
Interista, Beati has been around since Cuper's days. He has just resurfaced now as he has recovered from a knee injury. He sustained that injury just as he was starting to get a little more playing time and now it appears he has to sstart all over again and prove his worth.

Also, given the fact that we have a packed midfield department which presently has the likes of a certain Edgar Davids on the bench with Euro 2004 winner Karagounis keeping him company, I do not not really know whether we can realistically expect to see Beati play.
True but Beati really looked good before that horrible knee injury, could be one for the future and hope we don't sell him or something. It would be ideal to loan him out for a whole season.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Inter01 said:
I was correcting the spelling of his name, I know Beati's path already. Thanks

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Beati is with the senior squad and has been that for the last 2 years i think... so the biggest prospect in the youth side is definetly Dino Marino who ive heard very good things about, but he too trains with the senior squad often but still hes a youth :)... i really hope to see him play for the senior one day, and that sooon :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
that's sad, i like inter but they seems to like to form very young player and let him go for another club, why the different coach in inter don't let young player a chance to prouve what they can do in serie A.
When i see pirlo play for milan :eek: :eek: , he' very very good!
If inter have any youngs stars like him, they have to keep them , sincerly they can do more like actual player(kily, lamouchi(last year), etc...).

I hope

1 - 9 of 9 Posts