Discussion Starter #1
i know claudio is coming.
and rivaldo is likely to be coming.
and salas is leaving.

what else is happening?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
The young goalkeeper Carini from Uruguay.
And Baronio.

And thats it, for now affirmed mostly.

And Rivaldo is not likely to come now, thank god!

We just have to wait for it is all confirmed!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't wait for Lopez to come... He should be an exciting new addition to Lazio..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Players coming and going - now here´s an interesting twist of a topic :)

Players in:

Goalie: Ravelli - he was great in WC94 and then he had a so so year in MLS. I personally think that he´s going to be a great replacement for Luca even though Ravelli has been retired for a couple of years - rust never sleeps so he´s not sleepy.

Defenders: The only defender I can think of that would be good enough for Lazio is Taribo West and Milan has agreed on a trade: We get West and Milan get Nesta, Pancaro and Negro.

Midfielders: Gazza is coming back to Lazio and he´s going to be joined by Cauet from Inter. Cauet won´t be cheap we had to give Inter Veron and Almeyda - it was a fair deal.

Attackers: Maradona will be joined by Pele for a world class attack. Salas and Inzaghi where thrown out of the club because of their inabilities.

Cragnotti was quoted saying " With this team we are going to be contenders for the Paralympics 2001 and I really can´t see anyone stopping us "

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Svennis, you really know how to narrow it down, each and every time again!

Is this supposed to be funny, or based on reality, cause you lost me!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
LOL, Svennis. You're so incredibly funny, I just can't stop laughing! And it gets even better... The one and only thing you and the "real" Svennis have in common, is NO sense of humor at all. Keep up the good work! :(

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

Lazia

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was definitely meant to be a !joke! IMO and I think it's funny :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts