Xtratime Community banner

Which target is more important?

• Domestic League Championship

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Quarter Finals or Above In Champions League?

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
exactly ! I couldnt say it better !
what do u think about the matter with the third star ?? isnt it ridicilous ??

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
The team that wins the league goes directly in Champions League next season,so I think it's important.And the team is quite unexperiencedat at European level to win it this season.We need to qualify for the Champions League.I think the third star is important.With Fenerbahçe we won 14 league titles,so there is a little battle for supremacy.;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Both are important. Need to improve in champs league. That is more important but I believe we could do well in both.

Ankaragucu3-Fenerbahce2
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Sure both are important. But we already know we're good in Turkey, the proof lies in Europe.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HakanK said:
Sure both are important. But we already know we're good in Turkey, the proof lies in Europe.
yes I dont care whther we become champions in Turkey as much as I care about he european league. We know that if we focus on the league, we can win it very easily. We got no competition;)

and fener can continue bragging about how "the legend has come back:rolleyes:" when we play quarter finals in Cl ith Real Madrid to lose on the away game:rolleyes: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
That must be the coolest avatar I`ve seen little Carlos!:)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohg i missed this. Do you mean the cat or this one??:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts