Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I like Mihajlovic and Dejan Stankovic the most. Savo is not bad either. Who do u like the most ?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Drulovic
and Milosevic

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Are we just talking about the present here? :)
Can't really say much, then...perhaps it's Deki but I can't say that I REALLY like him. I haven't watched him that often :(

If we can talk about the past as well then I have more to say. Pancev, Ivkovic, Stojkovic (well the Stojkovic in Euro 2000 is not really the Stojkovic of 10 years back)...

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
1. Deki
2. Mihajlovic
3. Drulovic
4. Mijatovic

Hey SSlazio11 i was reading your topic on ask and suggest where you asked to be moderator!! Where the hell did the old moderator go? Has he been back :rolleys:!!
Now you have to come back to our Lazio forum :p

FORZALAZIO!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To EL MATADOR :

I don't know where he go, and no, he hasn't came back yet. Well, someone MUST be a moderator, if not, the things happen (Yeah IVO, i mean you). Where are you MODERATOR ?
I am on sslazio forum every day !!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Because i don't forget things so easily and it's not that easy to get past me. I tell you, you will remember me.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Oh shut up. Here you are acting like I started the problem.

When I visit Cro, I'll remember to tell you first, so I can make a trip up to Slovenija and we'll get better acquainted. I promise you.:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah and what will u do ?
Let's stop all this now here on forum. You can write me on email if u got any probs :p

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'll take you out for a beer or two. We'll have a drinking contest:) I'm sure we'll really hit it off.;)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heh, yes, good boy, that's more like it. :)
But I am pretty shure you will win, cause I dont drink. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts