Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From our players under the age of 24 who will be a future sucess?

-----------------------------------------------------

Landry Bonnefoi = age 21

Stephen Appiah = age 23

Manuele Blasi = age 24

Narcisse Olivier Kapo Obou = age 24

Zlatan Ibrahimovic = age 23

----------------Loan or co-ownership------------------

Giorgio Chiellini = age 19

Rafaelle Palladino = age 20

Tomas Guzman = age 22

Benjamin Onwuachi = age 20

Davide Chiumento = age 20

Enzo Maresca = age 24

I am sure I forgot someone
------------------------------------------------------

I think the future Juve starters will be - Ibrahimovic,Chiellini,Blasi and Olivera

The Juve back ups will be - Bonnefoi, Appiah, Kapo, Chiumento and maybe Palladino

Others arent Juve material

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Ibrahimovic,Chiellini,Blasi and Olivera - I certainly agree with. If Juve recall Chiumento I'd add him to that list too. He has great potential.

Seeing no Maresca on that list makes me think you've given up on the hope that he'll come back?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fixed it now. I thought he was like 26 or something. But I would really like to see him here but It's very unlikely,he hates us now. :(

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Zlatan in the top,, then comes Olivera and Maresca.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
The day Juve's bench and starting XI consists of as many Juve products as indicted in the first post will be the day Capello is retired and leaning back in his plusch reclainer conuting his money...and even then, who knows, depends on if Juve brings in a coach that is unorthodox for them. I just can't see it happening. That at least means you have other, better players instead so it's not an all out bad thing for you, far from it.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
how is Kapo doing ? i don't watch many Juve games because i don't really get your high art yet :D

i really liked him at Auxerre and couldn't work out why Cissé got all the headlines, is he doing well ?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
its hard for him right now. the chances he gets he used as a forward at times etc...he has shown some good things. i think capello needs to give him more chances, especially on the left wing.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
how can he play left, that's where Nedved's been playing isn't it ?

i think forwrard is his best position anyway.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Olivera easily top in the list and then Ibrahimovic,Chiellini,Blasi
ruben"s talent massive and he is 21 years old untill
kapo is nothing speciall he aleady 24 years old but he isn"t never impressed
Ibrahimovic need many improve untill
Chiellini is surprise defence ability
his offence skill is normal but his defence ability and pace and strength and power are alike rock.....surprise in his generation
rest of Loan or co-ownership will move normal team after all

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Future star will easily be Zlatan. Of the players mentioned out on loan I think Chiellini has the best potential to succed at the highest level.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
ehfvkfao said:
kapo is nothing speciall he aleady 24 years old but he isn"t never impressed all
I beg to differ! It took Kapo only one silky dribbling past 3 Ajacied to impress me more than anything Olivera did this year, mind you! And frankly, how much do you really know about Kapo, other than he is 24 years old and a former Auxerre player?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Steph! said:
I beg to differ! It took Kapo only one silky dribbling past 3 Ajacied to impress me more than anything Olivera did this year, mind you! And frankly, how much do you really know about Kapo, other than he is 24 years old and a former Auxerre player?

i see diffrent quility between olivera and kapo after only 1~2 games in juventus

in auxerre he quite good player but he never great
he always lack decisive
his scoring ability simply very poor
but olivera dominated uruguay league for 2 years when only he 17 years old

i know different of two league class
but that is nothing problem
ruben is massive and great
kapo is only good

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
in auxerre he quite good player but he never great
> How do you figure?... Out of curiosity, who would you deem was great back then at Auxerre?

he always lack decisive
> He was often injured and his last season in France didn't really smile to him. But when fit, he was as much decisive with his assists as Cissé was with his goals.

> Not true, as proven against Reggina. But again, he's not a striker, he's an assist man!

but olivera dominated uruguay league for 2 years when only he 17 years old
i know different of two league class
but that is nothing problem
> Sure, the gap in quality between the two leagues doesn't matter!

ruben is massive and great
kapo is only good
> Errr, okay!

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
> Not true, as proven against Reggina. But again, he's not a striker, he's an assist man!

=========================================
in auxerre he scored 19 goal of 119 match
it is very pool
i know he isn"t striker
he was winger or wing forworad or offensive midfielder
but that record simply pool

in daunbio montevideo olivera scored 21 goal of 37 match
he also not striker he played only offensive midfielder
olivera"s stat is very exciting

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Yes but thats Uruguay, I mean Recoba scored 57 goals in 52 games and he was used as a midfield most the time.

I don't know the strengh of the Uruguay league but don't just judge Oliveria on that. Look at him now and judge the potential

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
No need to lie about it now Faisal or you were just mis-informed, but Recoba scored something like 22 goals in 60 matches in Uruguay and not 57 in 52 :D

Olivera IMO is exciting and he will be a star as will Zlatan and Chiumento. Blasi looks liek a future first teamer at this current time but anything can happen.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Faisal said:
Yes but thats Uruguay, I mean Recoba scored 57 goals in 52 games and he was used as a midfield most the time.

I don't know the strengh of the Uruguay league but don't just judge Oliveria on that. Look at him now and judge the potential

Look at him now and judge the potential

that is good but my judge is not change
and recoba scored 62 goals of 58 games in uruguay league
he is most unlucky player in the world
he must leave from inter

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Deano I was only giving a example and why would I make it up? Unless your joking ofcourse:D

The beginning:
Recoba burst on the football scene as a 16-year-old in 1993 for Montevideo side Danubio. Over the next four years he scored 62 goals in 58 games, moved to Uruguayan giant Nacional and then to Inter for US$4.5 million

1 - 20 of 41 Posts