Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last´s time it was Cannavaro to Juventus, and we all know the rest.

My prediction for this upcoming transfer season boils down to 2 possible moves. Julio Cruz to Juventus for Montero or Adriano to Real Madrid for figo and cash.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did Chelsea already set Veron´s price tag?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
With the high esteem that Mancini has for Veron Mancini/Moratti will move heaven to acquire his services.

With regards to setting his price tag it is rumoured they want close to the 14 million which they paid Manchester United. In my opinion, anything over 4 million is a bad deal. Inter should try and negotiate a straight swap deal for Veron's services which will allow Davids to go in the other direction. Otherwise the whole deal should be forgotten (not likely) and Inter should look to move Emre/Stankovic to the middle. But then again, that will upset the midfield duo of Cambiasso and Cristiano Zanetti.

Seems like such a mess...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm a fortune teller, and watch me be right.

Aimar to Inter for 25 mil euros. That is the shocking transaction, as he will not succeed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hope you people that doesnt realize veron worth to our team can realize that he is a midfield rare to find ...he plays one of the most dificult position to find a player to play there.....and that is a la PIRLO,guardiola,pizarro..and others more......
this guy give our team the perfect tempo....the one we need..recious passes...great distance shots..effort to help the team in defence..and the two most important lidership and winning mentality.

forza inter

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, Samito, but at the same time you must realize that he also doesn't last the whole game, he has a few injuries that nag him, and also I think what Inter needs is a half-striker rather than a Pirlo type. Though that scares me, but what that does is give Inter even more reason to play offensive, as if its not already offensive enough

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Pierluigi Collina said:
hope you people that doesnt realize veron worth to our team can realize that he is a midfield rare to find ...he plays one of the most dificult position to find a player to play there.....and that is a la PIRLO,guardiola,pizarro..and others more......
this guy give our team the perfect tempo....the one we need..recious passes...great distance shots..effort to help the team in defence..and the two most important lidership and winning mentality.

forza inter
He is lazy,

I'll take pizarro though ...

This midfield can take on anyone's ...

VDM--Ballack--Cambiasso--Stank/Emre

I threw Emre in there for Razman ;) even though he is 100% gone this summer.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
That is why we can't get a Totti or Aimar without chaning in our style.

IN our current midfield, Pirlo, Veron, Pizarro, Ballack, Gerrard, Lampard are all players that would fit. Not Aimar, though I thinkw es hould change our formation and get him or Totti.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
vieri to everton for duncan ferguson

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
I have a feeling Moratti wont do anything stupid this summer and i am hoping that he has learnt from his abysmal previous transfers.

I know that he will buy a new player for the midfield, defence and forwards, and he will spend alot on a player but i think that it will pay off next season.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Adriano to Chelsea/Madrid/Anywhere

The reacquring of Gresko, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo

it gives me nightmares

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Chelsea to launch Adriano bid
Wednesday 27 April, 2005
Chelsea are today being associated with a world record £70m swoop for Inter striker Adriano.

The Corriere dello Sport newspaper claims that the Brazilian is the London club’s primary transfer objective and they are ready to make a summer bid.

Chelsea initially expressed an interest when the 23-year-old was still at Parma but the South American opted to join the Nerazzurri instead.

However, they are now ready to launch a new bid by offering a host of Roman Abramovich’s millions for the star striker.

Adriano is undoubtedly a key figure at the San Siro but if the alleged £70m offer turns out to be real, then the Italian club may be tempted to sell and then re-invest that cash on the market.

That money could then be used to finance moves for various players, including a replacement for Adriano.

Parma striker Alberto Gilardino could be that man given that he is likely to be sold by the Tardini outfit in the summer.

Roma’s Antonio Cassano may be targeted too even if Juventus are known to be tracking the talented youngster.

Inter are also set to reinforce their defensive options over the summer and that cash injection would make proposed moves for Walter Samuel of Real Madrid and Roma’s Cristian Chivu much simpler.

Meanwhile, unconfirmed reports claim that Chelsea have agreed a fee with Juventus over left-back Gianluca Zambrotta.

If the Italian international moves to Stamford Bridge, Juve will recall Giorgio Chiellini from his loan spell at Fiorentina.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
That story reaks of onfounded rumours and speculations, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Any rumour about Adriano and Milan however, you should take very seriously indeed ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts