Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many teams are still at risk of relegation into Serie B so who will be the three teams to go down?it looks like Treviso and lecce's days seem numbered and likely any other side to join them to go down into the second division.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Treviso for sure, this was known before the season begin :rolleyes: Lecce seems that will go down aswell, im not sure about the 3rd team there are 10 more matches... but still i'd say Cagliari

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
wouldn't exclude udinese from that list judged by their recent performances.

their next games are @messina, parma, @livorno, @lecce and chievo...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ToniSamp said:
Galeone is the new coach of Udinese. It looks like they want to get relegated...
:howler: Nice one Tone I agree,personally I think Udinese couldn't of done worse than hang on to Cosmi.Also coaches such as Donadoni,Colomba,Zeman and Ranieri all experienced hands could've possibly been persuaded to take on the job.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HajdukSplit said:
Treviso, Lecce for sure and I think Empoli will be the third team
Empoli have picked up some valuable points of late thanks to the goals of"SuperCiccio" or "Tavagol"Francesco Tavano but aren't safe at all.Udinese to me looks in the most difficult position as they've lost so much confidence and I doubt Galeone can drag them out of their current slide.

·
Registered
69,067 Posts
well looks like my prediction of Empoli are wrong, they are playing very good at the moment and today beat Sampdoria. Cagliari are now back in the trouble area but Messina still occupy the final spot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts