Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a neutral point of view
Man U, Liverpool, Celtic (already out)

My Reason: It is annoying when your TV "forces" you to watch all British games no matter how poor they are or who they play. Atleast Arsenal, Chelsea are worth watching.

From a rival point of view
Madrid

I want to see the following teams in the semi
Barca - Milan
Juve - Arsenal

·
Registered
156 Posts
CMBurns said:
From a neutral point of view
Man U, Liverpool, Celtic (already out)

My Reason: It is annoying when your TV "forces" you to watch all British games no matter how poor they are or who they play. Atleast Arsenal, Chelsea are worth watching.
Get Sky and watch whatever match you please. :thmbdown:

And why, pray tell, are Chelsea and Arsenal more "worth watching" than England's 2 most sucessful teams of all time?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Actually - don't bother telling me.

You're just a sterotypical ABU. Your last few posts in the United forum:

Where are all those glory hunters who were gloating last week.
Where was the "new Pele". Maybe that guy isn't as good as claim he is
I hate to say this but you guys are following in the footsteps of Liverpool. Your dominance is over. You are going to get accustomed to fighting for UCL qualifying spot now. You have the weakest squad ever. You are still relying on few individuals just because they had success in '99. Please get rid of the following people before this get worse for your team: Giggs, Keane, G.Neville, Scholes. They are finished.

A lucky 2-2 against Bolton. How low can you get
Where are all the glory hunters. It looks like no one cares about poor United anymore. Not even the gloaters we used to see flock into this forum after a performance like this. United's era is over.

I am just happy the Roonster is not doing anything yet to make my bold prediction false. Less than 10 goals the whole season. He did it with everton and he is going to do it again this season. If he wants to score goals someone should tell him to stay upfront and not try to dribble everyone. He is no Maradona and the english media will not make him a good dribbler no matter what they say.

The last quote in particular speaks volumes about your footballing knowledge. "If he wants to score goals someone should tell him to stay upfront and not try to dribble everyone." WTF does that mean? And it's only December and he's 2 goals away.

heh, your bitterness tastes so sweet. :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
yeah... he's everywhere. And when you think he's finally gone, he just changes his nick and confuses everyone all over again.... :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts