Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw them play against psg, they are very impressive!!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
well Lens..I don´t think they are good enough to be Champions de France!! there team is not impressive comparing to PSG..
ok Stéphane Pedron is a quality player, but the hole team is nothing that I want France to have in the Champions Leauge next year!!! they will only sell the best 3-4 players and go out in the 1 round...So we all must must wait for PSG or Marseille to see a real team go in the champions leauge and make the french proud...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
That's bullsh*T Lebouef and u know it.
Lensa re easiuly the best team in France on current form, and the only worthy challengers in terms of squad potential are Lyonnais. PSG have the players, but as a team they're way behind, and don't stand a chance - or so it would seem (the season is still long).

Based on what we've seen so far RC Lens deserve it more than anyone else... but like I said, it's far from decided.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Paris Saint Gemain

Is that Daniel Moreira guy on Lens portuguese(sound pure porkchop)

I wanna see PSG win it Ronaldinho,Hugo Leal,etc.. great bunch of mixed palyers.I dont wanna see Marseille i rather see Bordeaux win it I want Pauleta to play in european compititions.

PSG are so talented and have alot of good players but in the game against Lens they did not show they can win it.

What is up with Nantes?they won last year sold some players and now are like almost relegated.

My picks are PSG or Bordeaux(i dont wanna se RCLens because i also beleive like Nantes they will sell all their main talent and do nothing in the CL)so PSG is the choice if they win the Championat they will by another star and have a even better team.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Daniel Moreira

Monsieur Moriera is french. Daniel Moreira is born somewhere in the north of France. I think one of his parents is portuguese.
He is really a talent!!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Must be the dad Moreira is a portuguese last name and Daniel is also a porkchop name plus in the game the comentator said portuguese but i dident know who he was talking about but when i kept hearing that name it had to be the kid he looked good in that game.

Lebeouf_81 see Nantes they just smacked lyon they won now 4 of there last 5 games i think so they are now in 11th spot and lyon has droped.:dazed:

makes the race more intresting,who does PSG paly next?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, lens is at 8 points now, psg come back well, lyon lost the last match, frankly lens is very impressive and strong, no error, i see them win!!
or, psg will make a superb season end, lyon is not enough regular for hope something, i hope not of course cause it's my team, but they need too much to been under pression!

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I don't expect too much from Lens in the CL, although in previous years they have been no pushover. Even made the Uefa Cup semifinal once too.

So sad to see Lyon go out of the CL this year, esp after they hammered holders Bayern 3-0!!!!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
PSG challengers!

After our 5-0 win over Lorient we are truly challengers for the title! maybe to late but don´t count us out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts