Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cameroon...i don't think any team has even more uglier jersey than cameroon's... :D:D:D

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I actually like Cameroon's sleeve-less jersey! :cool:

Paraguay's had a weird colour (the one against Spain) :eek:

·
International
6,724 Posts
1) Nigeria (Home)
2) Belgium (Home)
3) Paraguay (Away)
4) Ireland (Home)
5) Germany (Home)

·
Registered
765 Posts
No doubt:

CROATIA's - damn it makes me :yuck:

Nigeria's is ugly too - impossible to see the numbers!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I think Cameroons jersey is just rubbish. It looks like a tranining jersey. its total bs.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Nigeria's jersey is ugly. It's not even the usual green they have. A shirt should be the same colour as the flag, but nike screwed up big time. Just take a look at the Belgian jersey; it looks like the orangre jersey of Holland :eek: :D

Congrats Nike for screwing up jerseys!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
ah yes....:D

Nigeria's is ugly....

And neh, I already voted Cameroon's as one of the nicest of this tournament.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Cameroon, no contest. That "we-didn't-want-sleeves-but-FIFA-forced-us-to-wear-them" look is really horrible. It would make a dead pidgeon vomit. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Please take another look at Croatia's jersey - the thing at the bottom... what's up with that??? I normally like Croatia's jersey - but the new one is horrible!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
That's Nike for you magic, though I like it in its original form.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Denmark...to plain...and the look is outdated, looks like something from the late 1980's or the early 1990's. Looks like John Stockton should be playing for the Danes...;)

Nigeria's green....too bright. you go blind looking at them.

Russia...there is nothing to it.

Cameroon....sleeveless is dumb, tight sleevless is even dumber.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Good analysis for Cameroon, Steve:D

I don't like Nigeria's away at all either, same with the Croatian jersey, and I don't really like the Ecuador jerseys that much either.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
cameroon and there muscle shirts are ugly but the ugliest has to come from nigeria. also what the hell is up with croatia and that stupid white patch at the back. ?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
OK...are you guys talking about that white patch where the nimber is or that white patch were on the bottom back of the uniform right underneath the checkers???

Blame Nike...;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes the white patch underneath the checkers. Shame really cos normally Croatia's jersey's pretty cool.

I also don't like the retro look of the Danish team. Before the WC you should have seen their training suit - it was BROWN!! My God they looked like campers (I have nothing against campers as such but their dress code aren't to be copied by the NT!) - It was as we call people with no taste in clothing - A camping-suit :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nigeria and Cameroon are probably the worst. That green Nigerian jersey; what is that colour?

Croatia's jersey is messed up, especially with that huge white block for the number. Don't like it.

JureM is right, blame Nike.
Brazil usually has classic jerseys, but Nike designed some bad jerseys for Portugal, Brazil, and I think the US?
Those 3 have too many lines running all over the uni. Under the number, up the sides to the armpit, across the shrts, across the socks, etc...

I'm also not impressed by the pecs on the Italian players. Those jerseys seem too tight, and they should be darker blue next time.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
That white patch underneath the checkers is strange and I think every Nike team for example has that kind of thing...its mesh and its ugly. Look at the US blue uniforms, they have the same exact thing and it just looks strange....its all Nike and their marketing...no one else to blame...

Figo...as for that white patch where the numbers are on the Croatian Jersey, one of our posters brought that up and it seems that FIFA said that the blue number over the checkers would be hard to see so they are the ones that insisted on the white block...

I like Portugals uniforms but the only thing I don't like is that huge stripe on their socks....it gives the look that they are wearing those baseball socks...

Nike is being Nike...and ruining everything...

The Adidas teams all look alike too, whatever happened to variety in a WC uniform???

And Magic...those uniforms of Denmark are just way to tight...Hummel used to make some great kits...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Ahh right, I was convinced the colour was screwed up on my telly watching first Nigeria and then Belgium. Are those mosquito nets on the bottom of the American kits?
I've also seen a Swedish and a French jersey get shredded during the course of a game, which doesn't say much for the quality of the things.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts