Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which team has the best, the most classical and honorable, yet catchy, himno? So far I have just heard Himno del Depor, Cant del Barca, Himno del Atleti, Amunt Valencia and of course el himno del Real Madrid (along with some minor teams, I think himno Castellón was great).

Himno Atleti is a disgrace, but it`s worthy your nickname: los patéticos :tongue:

Cant del Barca starts off well, but then it becomes boring :rolleyes:

Himno del Depor, a rock'n'roll song? Don`t think so, it sounds more like country/keyboard/80`s crap :D

Amunt Valencia has that classic sound, it`s quite nice :)

The best one is of course himno del Real Madrid, sung by José de Aguilar. (NOT the new one, I hate that opera-crap :mad: ) Now that`s a classic :star:

Then, Madrid on top and Depor rock bottom...but that`s just my opinion. Hell, I haven`t heard half of those himnos out there :eek:

So, supporters from everywhere, which team has the best himno :confused: Discuss, but in a civil matter, not like me ;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Of course, "l'himne del Barça"; I've talked with a lot of non-Barça supporters (including Real fans) and they agree Barça has the nicest one. It's brutal when all the Camp Nou starts singing it when the players come to play. Magnific:)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Super Puyol said:
Of course, "l'himne del Barça"; I've talked with a lot of non-Barça supporters (including Real fans) and they agree Barça has the nicest one. It's brutal when all the Camp Nou starts singing it when the players come to play. Magnific:)
Couldn`t agree more. The Barça one is the most fameous of all anthems in the spanish league and the absolutly best one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts