Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wait till next season.. Liverpool will teach Chelsea a lesson in the league too.. Ooooh yeah!!!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I dont think Samp have overachieved. Surely their are better squads than them in A, but they have a great unit.

I think Parma 'B' have over achieved in UEFA but Parma 'A' have under achieved in Serie A.

Everton has to be the answer for me.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Deano, I agree Sampdoria and Everton both have to have great team units because when you look at thier squad lists you'd never thing they were challenging for a CL place.

As team units they are obviously doing great and have exceeded even their most bias fans expectations this season.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Udinese and Palermo. You can count Messina (if they don't get relegated..) and Livorno too while you're at it.

In Europe? Liverpool for sure. Who would have guessed?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
its liverpool..... :fero: :fero:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Liverpool. Being knocked out vs Olympiakos in the group stage would have suited them better.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Overachieved?
In Europe : LIVERPOOL
In England : Everton
In Spain : All the clubs between Real Madrid and Valencia in the standings
In Germany : Hamburg
In Italy : Sampdoria
In India : Sporting Clube

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
nasty nick said:
Liverpool. Being knocked out vs Olympiakos in the group stage would have suited them better.
:thmbup:
I would like to see a growing Liverpool being a true contender, but for now :nervous:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Bolton; No budget, with 30 year old players all over the pitch yet looking to play in europe. At least with Everton I can see they have/had some very good players like Graveson or Cahill.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Great Outdoors said:
You can count Messina (if they don't get relegated..)
Messina won't get relegated now, but even if they did, reaching Serie A in the first place would have been a huge achievement for a team like that anyway :proud: :D

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
There's no such thing as overachieving. It only means you underestimated a team, or a player, beforehand, nothing else. If you perform great, you are that great - you can't perform better than you are.

It's all very simple.

Vagabondo said:
Messina won't get relegated now, but even if they did, reaching Serie A in the first place would have been a huge achievement for a team like that anyway :proud: :D
The Juventus of serie B I think they were called last year...:lala: ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts