Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is closer to true football, to the way of Barca?
My best wishes goes to Liverpool (because of Garcia) and Lyon (because of my uncurable weakness to underdogs). Maybe PSV?
Naach, my predictions never comes out true - how about you?

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
It's not that I want it, but I think Chelsea can and will win it. They are simply impressive this season and I doubt, anybody will stop them.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I don't care much, really. Maybe, I'd like to see Mourinho losing in an unfair penalty kick in the last minute of a final, but I don't care.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Inter or Lyon.

Anyone else........would be another blow to offensive, WATCHABLE football. :moan:

Although Liverpool are sort of inbetween. They'll attack, but a Benitez team will never be stunning to watch.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I'd say I want Liverpool, cause they are just like Barca, been great and have a great history, yet it wasn't their years in past few years.

and Lyon or Inter, might have a go on it, they just play good attacking football.

I just don't want to see Chelsea take it, wish they lose in a great game from the other team, with fair and squar game.

Visca el Barca :strong: :heart:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Milan will win it, I think. While Chelsea have a solid defensive line, and play a nicely organized kind of football, Milan does the same, but with better players. I am rooting for Lyon, though, they have been fantastic so far, and it's nice to see that the smaller teams can win with attacking football...

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Liverpool!

I like to see liverpool beating chealshit. But i think Lyon will win it and if not lyon than AC Milan.
BTW, when will be decidet who against who will play?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Inter ...

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Deo said:
Liverpool!

I like to see liverpool beating chealshit. But i think Lyon will win it and if not lyon than AC Milan.
BTW, when will be decidet who against who will play?
Friday, the 18 th 2005. ;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
The ideal situation for me would be that Lyon tear Chelsea to shreds and then if I can watch the press conference afterwards to see Mourinho's reaction :devil: :cool: But to be fair, Chelsea are the team with good balance and one tough defence. If AC Milan don't beat them, I think Chelsea will take it.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Liverpool becuase of the Spanish connection or PSV becuase of the the American kid Beasly. My brother is a huge supporter of Milan, if they continue to advance I will root for him.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
I ALWAYS want the team that knocked Barça out to win. BUT NOT THIS YEAR. Mourinho's antics, and the way their last goal went in made me change my wish for this year.
Now I want PSV to win it so our Cocu can get to lift that trophy.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
fc barcelona said:
i want Milan or Lyon to win the trophy.
as long as it's not Chelsea who win it it's ok for me.
Same here. Milan is the favorite for me, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lyon took it.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I don't care much, really. Maybe, I'd like to see Mourinho losing in an unfair penalty kick in the last minute of a final, but I don't care.
Yep, that sure would be a spectacle. We've seen how Mourinho gets when he loses fairly--imagine how berserk he'd go if its an unfair loss! There's nothing I'd like to see more than that arrogant piece of shit losing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts