Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which team do you like beating the most I'd have to say Juventus for sure I love it and with Inter just behind the delight it gives me when we beat them you cannot imagine.;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Without a single piece of doubt I can answer for all Milan fans that it is Juve followed by Inter. :D . Maybe some prefer Inter than Juve. Its a matter of personal Preference.

Ciao

·
Registered
198 Posts
Its pretty funny that all fans of every club in Serie A just hate Juventus!! Im very suprised they've got fans in the first place ;) :tongue: !!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Personally, I can't freaking stand Lazio, so I always enjoy seeing them lose. However, Juve and Inter are far bigger matches, so beating either one is a good thing.

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
1. JUVE - ANY TIME. :fero:
2. Inter - 6-0 and 4-2 in one year. :howler:
3. RealM - 5-0 at the semis in the CL. :proud:
4. Barsa - 5-0 at the CL final!! :drool: :strong:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
It is an general consent that Italian Milan fans rather beat Inter and internaional fans rather see Juve been destroyed.

·
Registered
14,022 Posts
Inter first of all by a million places...:devil:
Then Juventus, winning all thos titles really pisses me off:greed:
And then Roma....but just lately, I used to like that team.:dontcare:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah the derby wins are beautiful especially that 6-0 flogging last season Oh my God How sweet,And beating Real Madrid is special too,Mainly because Im getting to hate Roberto Carlos and Zidane.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Bring it on, Boys!

Well.. well.. I might say, this is a surprise (Not!.;).. ) . Looks like half of you put Juve on your first list..:eek:

Personally, I always admire your team. I think AC Milan is the best, beside Juventus,of course :D

Then, bring it on, guys.. :fero: . Show me your guts and I'll show you mine. We'll see who's going to be crush..

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
And all due respect to Juve as well. I have said that before but here is its place again ... Juve is the only team in Italy that produces haterage with respect without laughter ... Juve is the only other big European team and the only other one that have proven it year in and year out ... I hate you but I also have fear and respect.

Good luck in europe ... we will kick your A$$ anywhere we meet you ... ;)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Ouch..

That's.. eh.. mmh.. I got it, Bono

I think Milan is still one of the magnificent 7, right??

I know I'm being 2 faced here. I love Milan as much as I love Juve, I fear Milan the most, from the other teams in serie A, because, they're unpredictable..

But, Paolo and Demetrio had left the club, including the uncertain news of Redondo (he's amazing guy) and Rui, I think it'll be a great lost for your team, because, I see no the great Milan player left more to watch. Without the trio (Paolo, Deme, Billy (that's Alessandro Costacurta's nick name right?)), it's going to be tough for you.

Many luck for AC Milan, I really hope you still hate Inter, coz' they suck! :devil:

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
Milan is not just part of the magificent 7 ... it is a top 3 or 4 teams in Europe of all time ... one small example - look at the tournament RealM has organized to celebrate its 100 yrs - RealM (9 CL) , Milan (5), L'pool (4) and BAyern (4). Can't think of a more powerful 4 on the whole continent ... ;) :strong:

As for Inter ... well, being a Milan fan since 87/88 I am not used to see Inter as a real opposition ... apart from that one year they had with Matheus, Breheme and Klinsman they have never been part of my "scope" untill recently ... it was more of a mochery thing than a real negative attitude. The 90s were so funy that I am just incapable of taking them seriously enough, even now. Which I should. But just can't ...

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
1. Juventus- In Australia many Juventus fans are bandwagoners. When Juve go good they support them but when they're down they nowhere to be seen. They aren't true fans and this has caused me to hate Juventus.

2. Inter Milan- No explanation needed.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts