Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which team gives you the most satisfaction beating them I say personally JUventus then Inter what do u guys think.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully a Roma vs Liverpool meeting this season or vice versa.:fero:

·
Registered
48,504 Posts
This is true, but the greatest satisfaction is when our NT team beats the English one.... and this very often happens these days! ;)

Then this year I find a German friend called Bayer Leverkusen ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
ToniSamp said:
This is true, but the greatest satisfaction is when our NT team beats the English one.... and this very often happens these days! ;)

Yeeeeehah! Gangbanged two of their best ones too! :) And the best part was they played some of the most entertaining football I've seen in recent times! Taught those overrated bozos how to play proper football, didn't they? ;) :D Man, they were really something! Fond memories, indeed! :proud: But if only they were an English or even Spanish team, EVERYONE be worshipping them today!!! :fero:

·
Registered
82 Posts
But if only they were an English or even Spanish team, EVERYONE be worshipping them today!!! :fero:
Ahah... u forget Sinister - you don't need to be on an English or Spanish team to get Hero status....

You just have to be an aspiring actor :D :howler: - paint your fingernails :howler: :howler: - or wear lingerie :D !!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The Captain said:

Ahah... u forget Sinister - you don't need to be on an English or Spanish team to get Hero status....

You just have to be an aspiring actor :D :howler: - paint your fingernails :howler: :howler: - or wear lingerie :D !!!!!!
Ok, The Captain, I know you're a genius like me :howler: but I'll have to ask you to stop following me around and agreeing w/ my posts! You remember what happened last time, right? I don't want to hear those pathetic multi-accts faking bullsh*t from the likes of Kyo the Bozo :jester: again! ;) :D :howler:

·
Registered
82 Posts
mr_sinister said:
Ok, The Captain, I know you're a genius like me :howler: but I'll have to ask you to stop following me around and agreeing w/ my posts! You remember what happened last time, right? I don't want to hear those pathetic multi-accts faking bullsh*t from the likes of Kyo the Bozo :jester: again! ;) :D :howler:
Ah come on Mr. Sinister - great minds think alike :howler: ;) Beside, you are being too sensitive here - the only reason they were taking about all that acct crap is that they were trying to avoid answering the question - for which they had no answer :D.

Anyway - remember...I have to get my "posties" up - orders from Freddy Boy!!! :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
708 Posts
ToniSamp said:

How far did Italy go in the world cup? Sorry I can't remember...;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How many people on this Forum were born when England last won the World Cup?

"What did Buck Rogers say when he reached the 25th century?
"Has England won a World Cup Yet".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts