Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we can wait what will be the barça-chelsea meeting. but for now, which team did you impress you the most?

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I can truly say it, because i didnt expect it, we were tipped to lose by 3 goals, we had 4 first team players out, and we won.
Not expected.

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, great and unexpected performance:)

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and if they repeat what it has been done in the second leg against zaragoza?:)

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I think it will be more difficult for them at highbury, it will be easier for our defenders since its a smallet pitch, and not many teams can stop us from scoring at highbury, i dont see madrid not conceding

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Arsenal really impressed me. I didn't expect that from them. I think they turned a page in their club history tonight. They will never look back and will conquer the European world with Henry leading the way.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lyon they broke PSV's home record of 31 unbeaten home games and Arsenal move to the Emirates next season.

·
Registered
27,303 Posts
I thought Bayern was class.

Well, that's the only full game taht I saw, so...

That's what you get when you live in Canada. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
mali said:
yes, great and unexpected performance:)

:thumbsup: arsenal but real madrid...unpredictable one...beware of them :tongue:

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
I saw the first 30 mins of the Arsenal game and was impressed in how they executed the game at that time, altough at the end of the timeperiod it looked like Real was taking over...

I saw the Milan game from the 26 minute at a time where supposedly Milan slowly worked themself into the game. I was impressed by neither team, Bayern mostly tried to get trough on Milans left side, partly due to Seedorfs horrible game. Milan tried their own game, but while taking over in the second half not impressing.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts