Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Depor only play one striker then their squad will only need 4 strikers. Current strikers being:
Makaay
Turu
Pauleta
Ivan Perez
Pandiani and Changui for next season

Changui is one of the brightest prospects which can only mean the door for Pauleta and the poor Ivan Perez. Any opinions???
DEPOR CAN NOT LET MAKKAY OR DJALMA LEAVE!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The problem with Djalma is the he has been put as a sub for a few matches due to the fact that he can not defend. I like the guy and question this move but hey. He is inconsistent at times but at other times he has been unbelievable.

What part do you think that Maakay should play this season??

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Djalminha is one of the best midfielders in the Primera. If you lose him, you're gonners. Makaay has only proved this season what everyone knows about him - GREAT!!!. In Tenerife he was also outstanding, only they weren't going for the title :( Also I think a greta move by Irureta has been the buy of Jokanovic from tenerife. He has proved himself - what is the story with him lately? Why isn't he palying?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with Changui.
Deportivo cannot sell their stars of the team. Players like Makaay and Djalminha will most certainly have interested other clubs in England and Italy. However, we cannot sell them!
Makaay has proved to be a quality player. I'm sure you will all agree that if we want winning the title (hopefully) not to be a one-seasons-wonder, we need to add quality players and not sell them.

------------------
Soccer predictions, win $500... http://www.europeanfooty.com

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tend to agree with makaay in the sense that the squad must be built on in the summer if we are to be where we are now, next season

------------------
predict soccer and win $500 monthly - http://www.europeanfooty.com

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Makaay can't go and he won't go because he is needed for the CL in the next year. It's the same about Djalminha.
And I'm looking forward to what Ghangui will make in the future. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts