Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could choose, what would be your top 3 strikers list that you want to see playing for Real Madrid?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Raul y Morientes

Perhaps Shevchenko.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
All I want is a 100% Morientes and Raul who never gets injured or fatigued!:angel:

No,
I wouldn't want Sheva, Ronaldo, Rivaldo:)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
The strikers that would suit Real's type of play the best would be, in no particular order:
Henry, Crespo, Trezegol, Kezman, Vieri....
And i'm sure that Labas would like to have at the Bernabeu, Batigol...;):D:tongue:

BTW, Del Piero would more than likely be transfer listed this summer. Would Real be interested?;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Reastically, Alberto Luque.

Super star wise, Vieri or Crespo, as i believe they would suit our system more then Sheva, Owen or Henry. All 5 are amazing players.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
but vieri is staying at INTER... :D:D:D and apparently, Real is not interested in him...u all know, your team wants either crespo or sheva... ;) or even owen...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
www.onefootball.com

apparently Perez has let it slip the Owen is on the list of ten.

I would like to get my hands on this list.

·
Registered
518 Posts
if we play a 3 forward Tac.:

Vieri (Jadeal)
Raul (Rivaldo) Henry (Jose Mari)

if we need two striker:

Raul (Owen) Sheva (Vieri)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Speaking as a Spaniard, Alberto Luque. He will be or already is as good as Morientes when you look at the team he plays for. It would be great to have 3 Spanish forwards to score the goals. Just think how good the NT would be come 2006 if they where all on the same skill level:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
SPANIARD said:
Speaking as a Spaniard, Alberto Luque.
What the hell is a Spaniard doing in this forum?:D;)

If we could choose any three in the world? (aside from Raul who is always my first pick)

1. Henry 2. Shevchenko 3. Trezeguet or Pauleta

With Raul:

1. Raul 2. Henry 3. Shevchenko

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Owen on Real wish-list, admits Perez

Monday 21st January 2002

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has let slip that Liverpool forward Michael Owen is a transfer target. Asked who he wanted to buy, Perez said: "Shevchenko, Vieira, Owen…" before cutting off and insisting the list of prospective signings was top secret.

Perez has paid out world-record fees in each of the past two summers to bring Luis Figo and Zinedine Zidane to the Bernabeu and looks poised to prise Patrick Vieira from Arsenal.

But this is his first admission that Owen is another possibility. "We only want players who have a global image so they can be economically viable," he told French newspaper Le Monde.

Owen recently signed a four-year contract tying him to Liverpool until 2005, but his former Anfield team-mate Steve McManaman suggested at the time that Owen would eventually move abroad.

"I don't think Michael will fulfil his promise of staying at Liverpool for the rest of his career," he told onefootball.com.

Real sports director Jorge Valdano added on Monday that Perez would stick to the club's tried-and-tested transfer policy. "We don't take risks anymore. Vieira, Crespo, Shevchenko, also Rivaldo: we are only interested in the top players," he said.

"Young French players, for example, haven't proved anything yet and they are too expensive. Djibril Cisse has everything to be a great player, but he could be left by the wayside.

"Instead of moaning about Real, the Italians would be better off asking themselves why all the best players come to us," he added.

Owen would cost around £40 million, but Real's marketing manager Jose Sanchez has explained that the fee would not be a problem.

Using the example of £49 million signing Zidane, Sanchez explained: "Zidane was expensive but he is already profitable. He has opened new markets for us."

Real also bought the Frenchman's image rights. "We're in advanced negotiations with a panel of five or six companies that want to use his image: cars, credit cards etc..."

The Madrid giants also expect to sell 500,000 shirts with Zidane's name on the back.

here the article that I mentioned in my prev-post. I admire Owen from afar and I want to keep it that way. Owen should not wear the whites of Real.

The 3 strikers that are worthy of such honor
1. Sheva
2. Crespo
3. Henry

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I seriously doubt that report of Perez, looks like onefootball crap again.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Albert Luque

I think this player is signed to the next season, and probably Iván Campo return to Mallorca in the same transfer deal.

If you could see the last match Mallorca against Athletic de Bilbao (3-0) he scored the best goal, one goal that could sign Zidane whithout doubt.

I think all of us must follow his performance this season, because he will become madridista early. Another catalán in Madrid.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Luque is the new man in Spain... I would love to have him at Deportivo.... ;)

If Madrid are smart they won't make the same mistake again as with Tristán....

greetings

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Leon_H said:
Luque is the new man in Spain... I would love to have him at Deportivo.... ;)

If Madrid are smart they won't make the same mistake again as with Tristán....

greetings
I agree we let Tristan slip past us, we must not commit another grievious error by letting him sign for our rivals.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Leon,

Yes, you guys stole Tristen, big loss for us! :(

But i don't understand why he doesn't play more. Someone like Tristen should play more then 95% of his games as a starter. I think Makaay is getting more playing time then he deserves. Not a knock on Makaay, who is very good, but Tristen is pure class.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
The football world is like a supermarket to Florentino Perez and his gang called Real de Mierda C.F. Sorry, mistake, Real Madrid C.F. :dontcare:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Ya! And to think it's clubs like Milan in the first place that helped created this 'supermarket'. Now the sleeping giant has become the most powerful consumer and you wanna cry foul!? :D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts