Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Different generations, same club, but different quality strikers have played and scored many goals in the famous red and white stripes of Atletico. But which as Atletico fans would you choose in their prime if you could? Not including the dominant 70's Strikers.
Their is:
Hugo Sanchez,
Manolo,
Kiko,
Christian Vieri,
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,
Salva,
Fernando Torres,
and the modern day strikers of Sergio Aguero and Diego Forlan.

Credit to Sarnobat on http://forum.atleticomadrid.de

Aupa Atletico!

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
i personally feel that vieri was the best at his one season here at the club.
Sanchez was a great player but did not see him perform at atleti

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I have not seen Manolo nor Sánchez for Atlético. The goal ratio could be an interesting factor here, and Vieri is likely to win at that from what I can remember. Hasselbaink was explosive as hell. Kiko was more talented than effective. Aguero has his besst days yet to come. I would rate Torres contribution just above anyone else in terms of my favourite because of the thoughness of the period when he shined. It was a transition period and he had to lead it while being almost still a teenager. The pressure was huge and he didn't fall at all.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
nah IMO torres was at a good level for atleti but he was never at the world class level at which vieiri was.
Hasselbank was also awesome.Though i hope aguero stays here for a long time and i i have no doubts that he would be the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts